Chapter 40

Early morning, the smell of his favorite food woke him up from his sleep. On reaching the kitchen, he saw his 'wife' humming preparing the breakfast. 

Wife, that sounds amazing, he thought. "A month, eh? Might not be a problem." He smiled to himself, just then she turned around, his eyes met hers, "Good morning." She greeted with her sweetest smile. 

"I was planning to spoil my wife with an amazing breakfast but you beat me to it." He hugged her from behind as she continued with the preparation.

"You mean spoiling my kitchen?" She mocked him. 

"Then let me think of something else? How about we go on a date? We never got to complete our date," He planted a soft kiss on her cheek. "It's your day off, isn't it?" 

"hmm-hmm." She nodded. 

****

They walked hand in hand in the park, "so what're we gonna do?" Rina asked.

"I don't know." he shrugged. 

"You took me out without a plan?" She narrowed her eyes at him. 

"Yes." He smiled. "Don't need plans, they always fail. I just wanna go with the flow, just being with you walking hand in hand, it's a perfect date for me. So let's just go where the road leads us?" he brought their held hands up to his mouth and placed a kiss on the back of her hand.

"Okay, let's do that." She laughed. 

There were amateur bands singing, they joined the crowd formed around them and sang along, Rihito took her hand and they even danced in one song.

They played in the water from the fountain at the park, they lied on the grass drying their drenched self. 

They headed on to another spot, "Ready?" She looked at him with challenging eyes. "Of course." he nodded cracking his fingers. They stepped inside the arcade. 

"And here I come." She pressed the buttons moving her avatar to attack Rihito's.

"Bring it on." He yelled as he countered her attacks. 

In the end, it was 3-0, "I won, again!" She exclaimed. 

"once more." He inserted the coins.

"I don't mind." She laughed preparing for another battle. 

She won again. 

"This thing is definitely broken." He accused the machine. 

"We can switch if you want." She offered. 

"Let's play something else." He put her hand inside his jacket's pocket and dragged her along. 

  They moved to another game, they both held a mallet on their hands and prepared to whack the mole. 

"there....there...." They shouted hitting the mole. "Oh yes." 

The next they stopped for bowling, they noticed few couples competing with one another, "Let's join?" Rihito suggested. 

"Cool." She answered with joy. 

There was a couple who continuously won, they were titled "The Ultimate Couple."

"Should we aim for that title?" He elbowed her.

"What're you talking about? I'm already planning to take that title." She replied, "Let's get that." She gave him a nod. 

"Oh, I'm so on it." He replied enthusiastically. 

At the end of the day, they returned home with 'The Ultimate Couple' title and numerous gifts in their hands.