Chapter 5

"Hey dude! What's up? You've totally forgotten about me haven't you?" Rihito called accusing his newly married best friend.

"What do you want, Rihito?" Ryouma asked in an annoyed tone.

"Why? Am I disturbing your sweet time with your wife?" Rihito teased him.

"Exactly why are you calling at all?" Ryouma answered frustratingly regretting why did he even answer the call when he was on in honeymoon in a faraway land, Of course, it's Rihito, can he even have a serious conversation? But since his wife was away planning something for him and he was getting bored waiting in a quiet room as his wife threatened him from leaving the room, he had no choice but to pick up the phone.

"Hey, I know, I, myself handed you over to Teresa and I know I shouldn't disturb you in your honeymoon but dude, Aaron is not picking my call and I'm in big trouble so I had to call you, and also because I am one of the reasons you're happily married, you will help me right?" 

"What the hell do you want Rihito?" Ryouma rolled his eyes as he questioned his best friend.

"Okay, I've got some troublesome news to share and want some advice on how to avoid it.. umm.. so...  is Teresa around?" Rihito asked hesitantly.

"No, she's borrowing the hotel's kitchen, for some sort of surprise and I'm in the room praying that my stomach survives that nasty thing whatever she's making." Ryouma sighed.

"Haha! There's no stopping her at all." Rihito laughs. "Anyway call Aaron and put him on the conference, that jerk, I can't get hold of that guy, maybe he'll pick your call and once I track him down I'll let you off and won't bother you again 'kay?"

Hearing this, without wasting a second, Ryouma immediately dialed Aaron's number.

"Yeah? What's up? Are you back?" Aaron asked as he picked up the call.

"How dare you Aaron! How dare you ignore my call?" Rihito shouted from the other side.

"Isn't this Ryouma's number? or did I saved the wrong one?" Aaron frowned and looked at the screen of his phone to confirm. 

"Oii, you didn't answer any of my calls and you picked up Ryouma's call in a single ring?" Rihito continued to shout while Ryouma held the phone at a distance from his ear.

"I've got no time for you. Bye!" Aaron clicked his tongue. 

"Hey Ryouma! Look at this guy ignoring me. Say something!" Rihito whined.

"Oii stop fighting you guys! Are you kids?" Ryouma shouted at the duo.  "And Aaron, answering your previous question, no I'm still enjoying my holiday or should I say was... until a certain someone decided to call and disturb me."

"Oii! Now you guys are ganging up on me? Hey!" Rihito complained whining.

"Okay Aaron let's just listen to what our dear Rihito has to say hmm?" 

"That's my Ryouma." Rihito grinned.

".. or else he'll keep bothering," Ryouma added smirking.

"Hey! I'm the one who always helps you guys and now when I need my friends, you're ditching me? I'll remember this!" Rihito yelled.

"Oh yeah? I don't remember ever taking your help." Aaron mocked him.

"You--" Before Rihito could retort Ryouma interrupted. 

"Okay fine Rihito, we're listening. What is it?"

"Hmm... My Graddy's set on getting me married!"