Chapter 6

"Please Rina!!" Rihito begged.

"No!" 

"Please Rina! Please! I'll never ask for anything, I swear. Please Rina, one last favor." He practically begged, kneeling down in front of her.

"You said the exact same thing a month ago and here you are again! No means NO!" Rina replied crossing her arms against her chest.

"Please Rina! Please Marry me." Rihito looked at her with puppy dog eyes.

"Shut up and get out of my house." Rina pulled him up and dragged him out of the house, closing the door on his face.

A few hours later

Rina's office

"Wow! What a hot guy!" A girl whispered. 

"Oh my god, he's so sexy!" added the other one.

"So dreamy." another girl joined them.

"Sorry to break your heart girls but it looks like he's already got a girlfriend." Another girl pointed at the flower in the guy's hands.

"Or maybe he's trying to woo a girl from our office? How I wish it was me? It is one of us?" said the other.

Seeing them slacking off, Rina came out of her cabin with a coffee mug in her hand and glared at the girls. "What's going on? Don't you guys need to work? Go and bring the project file to me." 

"Yes mam." One of the girls quickly ran back to her desk.

"Do I need to specifically tell each of you to go back to your work?" She glared at other girls, who immediately dispersed.

"Come on, Rina! Don't be too hard on them." Rina heard her colleague, Catherine from behind.

"I just want my work done on time." Rina rolled her eyes and took a sip of her coffee.

Just then she noticed a familiar face entering the office.

"What the hell?!" She choked on her drink, spilling it on her dress.  

"Hey, you okay?" Catherine patted her back.

"Yeah, just a minute." Rina smiled at her friend and walked to the door. 

Rihito waved at her and smiled, Rina pulled him by his collar, dragged him into the lift. 

"Hi!" He again waved at her.

As the lift reached the underground parking lot. She pushed him out. She looked around, after making sure the parking lot was empty, she yelled at him, "what the hell are you doing here?" 

"Flowers... umm... for you? Marry me?" Rihito smiled as he presented the bouquet.

"you want to die?" She glared at him.

"What do I need to do to make you say yes?" Rihito sighed.

"Get out!" Rina shouted.

"You'll marry me then?" He looked at her with hopeful eyes.

"Shut up and get the hell out of this place!"  she yelled.

"Wait, should I go and invite your entire office to our wedding?" Rihito began to walk towards the lift.

"Do you have a death wish? What will you take to get out of here?" Rina blocked his way, pushing him back.

"Just a simple yes." he grinned.

"You know what! You're dead!" She glared at him and threw a fist at his face which unfortunately punched nothing but air as Rihito easily dodged her punch, instead he grabbed hold of her hands and locked them behind her back, pulling her close to him.