Chapter 35

Hearing the news, Rihito rushed out to meet Rina, he needed to keep her safe, when he reached home, he couldn't find Rina anywhere, he called her but her phone was switched off.

Unable to find her anywhere, he then located his mother the hotel she was staying in, it took time to find her but now he was there, "Where is she?" He shouted barging into the room.

"What're you talking about?" She shrugged as she lazily leaned back sipping on her red wine.

"Oh please don't act so innocent, you know exactly what I mean." He glared at her.

"Come sit." She gestured.

"I'm not here to sit." He roared. "Tell me now, where is she?"

"You're a little late.....If only you reached out earlier." She clicked her tongue. "Your happiness she's going to pay the price for it."

"This woman...", He then laughed hysterically, she frowned at his reaction, "Have you gone mad?" She clicked her tongue pitying him, "But then it's all your fault." She smirked.

He stopped, his face darkened as he walked to her, "Your right, it's all my fault." He grabbed her neck as he choked her. "I let you have your way, correct it's all my fault and I'll rectify my mistakes." His lips curled up in a smirk as he peered into her eyes with soulless eyes of his.

"Leave me.... you mad man!" She tried to shake his hands away.

"You drove me into this." He laughed as he tightened his grip.

"Listen to me..." She struggled, gasping for air,

"No, I'm done listening to your rubbish now you listen to me, she means everything to me and I'll spend my entire life making her happy beside me, I don't deserve to be happy, bullshit, if you or anyone get in the way, I'll gladly send you off to hell." His grip tightened further.

"You'll... need me...to get...to her..." She spoke choking on her words, his grip loosened. She pushed his hands away and she fell on the ground gasping for air. He threw her phone at her "Call your people to not lay their hands on her." He ordered.

She glared at him, he hovered over her, "Didn't you learn your lesson?" He glared back. She lowered her eyes, "Good, now call." He ordered. "If there's even a scratch on her I'll make you regret the day you saved me," He threatened. "now give me the address."

He rushed out of the room as soon as he got the address.

The woman stood up, "How dare he!" She shouted throwing things around.

She then called Eros, "Have your way with her and get out of there," She then called someone else, "Get out of there and get on to the location." She ordered.

"You think I'll go down just with this?" She laughed. "Oh, my poor boy." She clicked her tongue.

****

Rihito made his way to the small apartment, seeing him there, others ran away when he was about to break in, the door clicked open, he rushed inside and saw Eros in front of him, in just a blink, he crashed a punch hard onto his face, when he was about to hit him again, he felt a shape pain on his face instead the impact made him land on the floor, "Ouch," He winced touching his face, his lips got cut and he stared at the blood on his fingers.

"Sorry Eros, are you okay?" Rina pulled him up.

"Hey, aren't you worried about the wrong person here?" He looked at her feeling offended.

She rolled her eyes, ignoring him she looked at Eros, "Does it hurt?"

"I'm fine, you guys sort things out, hmm?" He smiled at her and walked out closing the door behind.

She sighed as she turned to face Rihito when she was suddenly pulled into a tight hug. "Are you okay?" he asked checking her for any external injury, "He didn't do anything, right?"

He got another punch on his face.

"Hey!" He shouted.

"You're the one who hurt me." She yelled as tears filled her eyes.

"I'm sorry." He mover closed trying to hug her again but got another punch on his stomach.

"Ouch." He winced clutching his stomach.

"Why would you disappear like that?" She shouted.

"I'm really sorry." He approached again, this time got kicked on his leg. "Ow," he jumped on one foot. When she was about to hit him again, he smoothly dodged it and grabbed her hands, pulling her close he whispered, "I'm sorry." He then closed in the gap and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around him pulling him closer as they deepened the kiss. "Oww." He pulled away, the cut on his lips stung. "Does that hurt?" She caressed with the pad of her thumb. "Oww." He winced. "Sorry." She lowered her eyes feeling guilty. "Just kidding." He laughed swooping in for another kiss.

****

"You guys planned this out?" He looked at her in horror. "That's ridiculous." He shook his head. "Ryouma was involved? I'm going to kill him. I nearly died of a heart attack."

"It's your fault, disappearing for so long." She glared at him. "It was Teresa and Grandy's plan anyway." She shrugged.

"wait, I'm in trouble, aren't I?" He started to sweat.

"Of course, Teresa's waiting to get her hands on you." Rina laughed.

"Maybe I should go in hiding again?" He cocked his head to the side, "I'll kill you." She glared at him. "Just kidding," He smiled at her but she looked away, "I need to thank them, this gave me the push I needed, I'm finally out of her clutches, you're way more important to me when I didn't find you I felt as if someone was tearing my soul apart," he knelt down and took her hands on his, "I'm sorry for being thoughtless, I'm sorry for leaving you alone. I swear I'll never repeat this," He cupped her face.

"I want you to share things with me instead of being burdened alone." She looked into his eyes, "I want you to rely on me instead of suffering alone."

"I swear I'll stick to you forever and won't leave even if you want me to." He pulled her into a hug. "I want you to know everything about me, I'm ready to tell you everything, will you listen?" He asked looking into her eyes, she answered with a nod.  

*****

Happy  New Year (Nepali) 2077 guys! 🎉😊