Chapter 2

Rina's P.O.V

I lazily sat on the couch and turned on the TV.

"Chips checked, blanket checked, horror movie checked." I pointed out the thing nodding my head, "Perfect way to start my weekend." I smiled satisfactorily.

I put my glasses on and started the movie.

*ding dong*dingdong* I heard my doorbell ring.

"Who the hell is this now?" I rolled my eyes as I made my way downstairs.

*ding dong*dingdong* *ding dong*dingdong*

"Coming!" I shout as I hurry towards the door.

"I'm not deaf! I heard you the first time!" I shout as soon as I open the door.

"What the hell do you want?" I narrowed my eyes at the most annoying being on the planet, non-other than the great Rihito!

"You!" He spun me around and dragged me along inside.

"What?" I glared at him pushing him off me.

"Hurry up and get ready. We need to go." He grabbed my hand and pulled me along.

"What? Where? Hey!" I shouted as he dragged me to my room. He opened my closet and started throwing my clothes on the bed.

"Oii! I knew you were a little crack from the beginning but hey have you really entirely lost your mind?" I yelled at him, holding his hands back as he was about to throw another dress.

"Why, thank you for the compliment! Come on Rina, you could do better than that!" The perverted jerk smiled at me. "Now excuse me. Let's see, I think you'll look amazing in this." He picked out a dress and held it in front of me.

"Are you even listening?" I glared at him.

"Yes of course. You said "Oii! I knew you were a little crack from the beginning but hey have you really entirely lost your mind?" to that I've already replied with thank you. Now hurry up and get changed into this." He shoved the dress in my hand and pushed me into the bathroom before I could even protest he locked the door from outside.

"Hey! What are you doing? Rihito!" I shouted. "Open the damn door!"

"Change first."

"You want to die?" I shouted banging on the door. "Open the door right now!"

"Rina, please stop shouting! I'm worried about your throat." I heard him click his tongue.

This jerk! Maybe I should just break the door. Won't be tough! I take the stance.

"This door will open as soon as you get changed, or you want me to come and help you? I prefer the second option, want me to come in?"

"And I prefer to strangle your neck! You open this door right now or I'll break it. I prefer the second option so that I break your head along with this door. And I'm not kidding."

"How mean! I just needed your help! Remember you're my girlfriend?"

"Yeah. And add 'FAKE' to that."

"So I need you to be my girlfriend for today. I'm in trouble." He whined.

Where did you leave your brains when you agreed to help this jerk? Now suffer! I rolled my eyes.

In a minute, I got changed and the idiot finally let me out, I crossed my arms against my chest and narrowed my eyes at the idiot. "You could have told me that in the very beginning, instead of doing all this."

"It takes too much time explaining."

"As if throwing me inside the bathroom saved your precious time?" I glared at him.