Chapter 25

"I'm saying I'm in love with you idiot."I love you."  She slowly reached out and caressed his cheek, when he didn't respond she sighed. "I wanted to confess before leaving, now I won't have any regrets. Take care." She turned to leave but he held her wrist stopping her. "let's try it." He spoke.

"Serious relationship, let's do that." 

Her heart stopped for a moment, did she hear him right? She turned to face him. 

"If it's you, I think I can, I want to give it a go." He cupped her cheeks.

"Are you sure?" She closed her eyes leaning against his touch.

His lips met her in a soft and sweet kiss. 

"Does that answer your question?" He drew back and gazed into her eyes.

"Hmm... Today you're not drunk and this time I'm not going to let you pretend." His eyes widened as she whispered.

"You knew?" 

"This...I won't let you take it back." She kissed him again, gently tugging his lower lips. His fingers threaded in her hair and cupped her neck, pulling her close he claimed her lips deepening the kiss.

****

"Say, when did you start liking me?" He asked as they lay on bed cuddled up against each other.

"Not telling." She shook her head.

"Hey! That's unfair!" He whined.

"You're the one to talk! Where's the reply to my 'I love you'?" She narrowed her eyes at him. He interlaced his fingers with hers and raised it to his lips. 

She blinked, waiting. 

He leaned in for a kiss but she turned her back to him, "Forget it." She pouted. 

He smiled and pulled her close, he planted soft kisses on her eyelids, "Good night." He whispered.

**** 

They welcomed morning cuddled up against each other. 

"Morning." He planted a soft kiss on her forehead. 

She turned and hugged him, "Morning." She whispered back.

He stiffened. 

"What?" She asked looking up at his face.

"My heart just stopped for a moment." He said covering his blushing face.  

"Aww." She hugged him tighter. 

"Hey..." He whispered. 

"Hmm?"  

"I love you." He kissed her hair. Now that made her heart skip a beat.

"Hey!" She tried to lift her face but he hugged her tightly, "This unlimited happiness, I don't think I deserve it." He said with a hint of sadness in his voice. Before she could say anything, he added, "but I want it, I want to cherish this." He planted soft kisses on her forehead moving to her eyelids before claiming her lips in a tender kiss.

****

Rihito hummed as he entered the room, dancing even. His two best friends looked at him in horror. Rihito always had been weird but he was happily weird today.

He then noticed the guys and stopped, "Oh hi guys!" He smiled at them. 

"You're late." His two BFFs glared at him. 

"Am I? Sorry about that." He said casually taking the seat. 

"So what's the so-called important thing that you had to call us here so early in the morning?" Ryouma narrowed his eyes.