Chapter 3

Rina's P.O.V

"Put me down, Rihito!" I shouted struggling to free myself from his arms.

"NO! you'll run away." His hold on me grew firm.

"Okay I won't, just put me down!" I sighed as I stopped struggling.

He didn't budge.

"Look I know I agreed to help you so trust me I won't run." I tried to convince him.

"really?" He looked at me.

"Yeah so can you please put me down and not create a scene here. All those guards are watching!" I whispered leaning closer to him.

"Okay." He smiled at me, thank god, I smiled back at him and the next moment he dropped me on the ground. "Ouch!" I glared at him.

"I'm so sorry!" he tried to help me stand up, I swatted his hands away, "You've done enough help, thank you," I muttered dusting my clothes.

We reached the door and as I was about to ring the bell...

"WAIT!" He shouted.

"What?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm not prepared yet." He was now pacing nervously.

"What? You know you're the one who literally dragged me here." I glared at him.

"Yeah but grandy is scary!" He complained.

"You should have thought before lying to them. Look here, I don't have time for this 'kay? We go in, greet your grandparents as a couple and that's it. We're clear. I won't owe you anything. After this, you go your way and I go mine. Let's just get over with it." I tried my best not to shout, just then the door opened.

"Welcome." Granny greeted us with a warm smile.

"Hello sexy!" Rihito opened his arms to hug her but granny just ignored him and hugged me instead. "Beautiful as ever, dear." She smiled at me.

"Thank you, granny." I smiled back at her.

"Hey?" He gave his grandma a questioning look, still waiting with his arms wide open.

"Welcome, dear. We've been waiting for you." She smiled at me ignoring him, again.

"Hey what's with the special treatment? Yoohoo! I'm here too or I became invisible huh?" He waved his hands in front of granny, trying to get her attention but Granny glared at him.

"Oh so I am visible. I thought the girls won't be able to see my handsome face anymore." He took a sigh of relief.

"Geez, this guy!" I rolled my eyes and muttered to myself.

"You're saying that in front of your girlfriend?" Granny narrowed her eyes.

"Now you're talking." He flashed a wide grin.

"You were supposed to come yesterday." She complained.

"Hey! But I did bring her today! Now can't you give me a pretty smile? hmm?" He began to tickle her.

"Ok fine, fine, stop it you..."

"Where's my hug, sexy?" He opened his arms wide.

"God, I can't even fake anger." She laughed and hugged him back. "My dear baby," She cupped his cheeks and planted a kiss on his forehead. "Come now, Grandy is waiting."

"After you, beautiful." He grinned at granny, he then winked at me, "You too, my love."

"What?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You're my 'girlfriend' or you prefer my sweety pie or aww my baby or..." He began to list out endearments.

"Forget it." I almost gagged at his words. "Just Rina would be fine." I sighed as we walked to the backyard where grandy was sitting on a chair reading his newspaper, soon granny joined beside him.

"Where do you think you're touching?" I glared at Rihito as I felt his hands on my waist.

"Where do you want me to touch you then?" He smiled wickedly.

"I'll break your head." I hissed.

"Hey relax. I was just kidding. You're no fun at all." He sighed pulling me closer. I glared at him slapping his hands away.

"Hey! You're my girlfriend remember?" He pouted sulkily.

"Keep your hands to yourself." I glared at him.

"Ok then." He suddenly kissed my cheek.

"Hey!" I yelped and backed away defensibly.

"Stop reacting they're looking at us," He whispered, pulling me closer at an almost kissable distance.

"Oh come on you, stop teasing me." I faked a laugh and pushed him away more like hit him away.

"Ouch! You didn't have to hit me and how many times should I tell you not my face?" He whispered coming closer again.

"then behave yourself," I muttered as I walked to the table.

Acknowledging my presence, Grandy kept his newspaper aside and smiled at me. His grandparents have always been so kind to me, it had been almost a year I saw them. Rihito had to visit his grandparents but he refused to leave me alone as my ex was stalking me after our bad breakup so he brought me here with him.

I smiled back at Grandy taking the seat beside him.

***

Finally the day came to an end. I sighed with relief as we walked back to the car. The whole time my heart hammered inside my chest due to the nervousness, and the fear that grandy would catch our lies, it felt like my heart would explode, and seriously my cheeks hurt giving off fake smiles beside this pervert's side.

"Do you think they're convinced with our act?" I asked him nervously playing with my fingers.

"Of course. I'm a born actor and you did your best catching up with my talent." He smiled nodding.

"Uh-huh?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Don't worry, after this, they won't bother me for at least for a few months. After that I'll tell them we broke up and I need a break to cure my heartbreak which will be about 4-5 years." He grinned.

"I just hope it really goes as smoothly as you're saying." I smiled nervously cause honestly I have a bad feeling about it.

*****

After Rihito and Rina left, Granny and Grandy were playing chess on the balcony of their room.

"They really thought they would fool us?" Grandy shook his head clicking his tongue.

"I told you not to force Rihito. My poor child, he had to do this because of your stupid trap." Granny sighed.

"Trap?"

"Well of course you trapped him into the promise that he gets married. When you already had Teresa rescued by the time Rihito called you. I was right beside you when Teresa called after being kidnapped, yet you still blackmailed Rihito into this."

"But he dares to introduce Rina as his girlfriend, I saw right through them. Do they really think they fooled us? Seriously? How dare they? Now I'll show them who's the real player here." he smirked as he moved his chess piece.

"Mark! What the hell are you planning? I'm not liking that evil smirk on your face."

"Just you wait, my love," He grinned looking at the chessboard.