Chapter 34

"that's a lot of pre-planning." He looked at her in horror. "You'd have gone with it even if we disagreed?"

"I'd have eventually made you agree." She shrugged.

"Of course you and that man, who could've stopped." He shook his head in disbelief. "And who is 'he'?

"Oh just wait and see." She rubbed her hands together.

After a few hours, the doorbell rang and as soon as Ryouma opened the door, they heard him yelling at someone, "Oh, he must be here." Teresa quickened to the door before Ryouma could kick her guest out.

"Hey, don't be so rude." Teresa patted her husband's back.

"He's the one you called?" He glared at her.

"Come on in," She smiled at her guest, he hesitated as Ryouma was shooting him death glares. She covered her husband's eyes, "Now, come in." She gestured with her free hand.

Seeing him every one stood up staring at each other dumbfounded.

"What is he doing here?" Aaron asked.

"I should be asking you that." Ryouma glared at him.

"Hey don't get mad at him, he couldn't have done anything, Grandy got him out 'kay?" Teresa defended him. "Anyway, we all already know him so no need for a formal introduction right?"

"Hi, Rina." He greeted her with a warm smile.

She just dumbfoundedly stared at her ex-boyfriend. 

 "Why're you all looking at him like that? He's no longer Eros the gross, he's a good boy now." Teresa patted his back. 

She then sighed looking at her husband, "come on now, you're making him uncomfortable with your deadly glares."  

"It's okay, It's reasonable, I deserve this." He said in a low voice. "I'm sorry, Rina, for all the things I've done, I was horrible to you, I can't turn the time back but I'll try my best to make it up to you so I want to help, will you please let me?" He knelt down as he asked for forgiveness. 

 Rina looked at him in shock, she hurriedly replied, "That's fine, Eros, you can get up."

She then pulled her best friend close and asked in a whispering tone, "How did that happen?"

"I know right, even I was shocked, don't know, something must've happened." She whispered back.

"Anyway, let bygones be bygones, let's focus on my plan now." Teresa cleared her throat and looked at her husband. "First, you'll call Rihito and tell him Eros is back and you've seen him around Rina. Eros, tomorrow you're meeting with his mom-"

The moment Teresa uttered those words Ryouma shouted out, "I refuse."

"Listen to me first-"

"Nothing you say is going to change my mind." He retorted.

"We're leaving you out then." Teresa sighed.

"You need me to contact Rihito." He smirked.

"You're trying to mess with me?" Teresa glared at him.

"You're the one who's messing with me." He glared back.

"First, listen me out, tomorrow he's going to meet Rihito's mom and he'll act like he wants revenge from us especially Rina, you'll tell Rihito that his mom and Eros met and they're planning something huge, Rihito comes out and Rina headbutts him to make him come into his right mind." 

"For all we know, he could be acting in front of us and he really does want revenge." Ryouma shrugged, "I don't trust him, not at all." 

"Why would he do something stupid when he's finally getting his freedom? He doesn't want to rot in Grandy's hell." Teresa tried to reason it out.

"No, means no." Ryouma shook his head.

"You can bug me if you want." Eros gave an alternative, "Put a listening device on me when I meet her. Put a tracker on me, you can monitor my movements if I even try to meet her in secret."  

"We won't go that far." Teresa waved her hands trying to dismiss it.

"Sounds like a plan to me." Ryouma nodded. "Let's do that." 

"That's going too far." She scolded him. 

"Either this or nothing at all." He looked at her.

"It's okay, Teresa, I agree to this." Eros smiled at her.

Ryouma shielded her as he glared at him.

"Okay, fine." Teresa sighed in defeat, "Now, excuse me." Teresa patted her husband's shoulder gesturing him to move away, "Now that we've agreed to your terms, call Rihito and do the 1st step."

After completing the task Teresa nodded in satisfaction, "Now, let's prepare for tomorrow." 

"We need to talk." Ryouma pulled her into a room. 

"What?" Teresa looked at him in surprise.

"I want you to promise me one thing." He cupped her cheeks. "Whatever it may be, you'll only watch it from afar, you won't get involved in it physically." 

"I'll be fine." She tried to shake it off.

"No, promise me you'll stay away." he pulled her back, "You know you're a trouble magnet, she has seen you with me and Rihito, I don't want you near her, she's crazy, I'm worried she might do something, so please if not for me, at least think of our kids, please." He begged. 

"Okay, I promise." She nodded.

****

Teresa packed his bags for his business trip, "Here it's all set." 

"I should take you with me." He looked at her.

"Come on, I've promised to stay home, haven't I?" 

"I'll be back as soon as possible, so don't you dare go out alone." He warned her again.

"Yes, boss." She nodded.

****

"Yes?" Rihito answered the call. "Oh come on, if Eros was here, you'd have already dealt with him without even telling me."

"He met with that woman." As soon as Ryouma spoke the words, Rihito felt his heart sink. "That's..." he trailed off.

"I don't know what're they're planning, I'm having a bad feeling about it, you better do something soon or you're going t regret it." Ryouma warned him before cutting the call.

"Are we all set?" Aaron addressed everyone.  "Yes." they all nodded.

"Just you wait, Rihito." Rina looked on determinedly. 

*******************

So all set to rescue Rihito, eh? Hehe... 

As 'The Fake Marriage' is coming to an end, what should the next book be about? 

1. Ai X Aaron

2. Grandy X granny (Mark X Rose) 

Do tell me :) 

Love, 

Shana.