Chapter 20

"What the hell have you done to my house?" She glares at him then at her messed up house.

"Hey this is my house too." as soon as the words left his mouth, he immediately regretted.

"Great then live here alone! I'm out of here."

"But grandy already took care of your house."

"'Took care of' what does that mean?" Rina glares at him.

Wow my mouth! Can't you shut up? Seriously another suicide attempt? At this rate I'll be dead in a minute. Rihito let out a nervous smile.

"Rihito!" She angrily march towards him.

"hmm...that...umm.." with her each step forward he took his backward.

"I'm really sorry! I'll get the house back I promise! Please forgive me!" pleading, he folds his hands.

"Argh! I've had enough!" She shouts in frustration. "You" She glares at him, "First go and put some clothes on and come to the dining."

"For what?" He raises his brows.

She throws a murderous glare at him, "I'm sorry. I'll be right back" He hurries over to his room.

After few minutes

"What is this?" He asks looking at a blank paper infront, he turns it over but it's completely blank.

"I can't live with you like this. I'll go crazy! And thanks to your grandy who 'took care of' my house, I've got no choice but to stay here so we're going to set up some rules. House rules."

"Heh? But i hate rules."

"Great! I love them." Rihito gets goose bumps as she smiles creepily.

1. This fake marriage ends after 3 months.

"Isn't that too fast?"

"I mean we got married just a month ago and just started living together, grandy won't buy it."

"So?"

"We originally planned 6 months, let's stick to that?" he suggested.

"Fine."

2. You're not to roam around the house naked like you did few minutes ago.

"But it's hot." He whines.

"That's your problem!" She shrugs her shoulders. "Do whatever you want inside you room but outside, it's my territory."

3. You're not to create mess in the house, you'll throw the rubbish in the bins. Clean your mess before you get up from the place. She points at the living room where the packets of chips were lying around.

and Clean the house thoroughly once a week.' She adds.

"We've got a maid for that."

"I prefer to do my own work so please instruct her not to enter my room or touch my things. House will be cleaned by the maid fine but you have to clean the mess you created on your own."

"What will she do then?"

"Is your maid going to come now? to clean that up?"

"No, she comes tomorrow."

"And you plan to leave things like that until tomorrow?" She bangs her fist on the table. "You're going to clean that now, Rihito."

Rihito flinches at her threatening tone. He vigorously nods his head.

"As long as you understand." She fakes a smile at him.

I forget how scary she can get when her house is not clean. He reminisces the days he spent at her house when her ex Eros the gross was stalking her.