Chapter 16

Please check out chapter 15 again before reading this, added up few things there.

***

After the jungle safari their adventurous holiday in Victoria Falls ended and they took off for another place.  

At the plane, Rihito was sitting beside her while Rina gazed out of the window admiring the sunset. She felt heavy on her shoulder, turning her head she found Rihito sleeping. She slowly lifted his head and pushed to to the other side and turned back to look at the view but again found Rihito leaning in on her now also hugging her arms. She sighed in defeat, I'll let him off for now, she thought. Rihito smiled as he dozed off.

****

Cancun, Mexico

"Will you stop sulking now?" Rina glared at Rihito.

"But you ruined the fun!" He whined.

"You call that fun? You're nuts!" She yelled.

Few hours ago

After they landed on the airport, Rina refused to take even a single step out of the airport. 

"Cancel it." She said.

"What?" Rihito blinked in confusion.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, don't you dare play innocent!" She glared at him.

"But what exactly are you taking about?" He asked again.

"Both." She replied.

"Eh? But we can do one right?" He looked at her with hopeful eyes.

"No, I'm not doing any shark diving or scuba diving! Cancel them both." She tried not to yell.

"But I promised you an adventurous holiday." 

"I've had enough of the adventures so can we please have one relaxing vacation?" She yelled.

 He clicked his tongue, "Okay, fine. Let's go." He hung his head sadly.

"Oh no, you're cancelling them right in front of me or I'm not taking a single step out of here." She refused to move.

"I'll cancel it so let's go for now." 

"Nope, I'm not falling for your tricks. Until I've confirmed you cancelled it, I'm not going anywhere with you." She stood there refusing to listen to anything.

"Fine." He took his phone out and dialed the number. "Who told you about them anyway?" He asked her.

"You made plans with my best friend. Did you actually think she'll choose you over me?" 

"Damn Teresa!" He made a face. 

After Rina confirmed the cancellation of the booking only then she sat on the car to the hotel.

Present

After a long flight, they retired for the night.

The next day, 

Rina leaned back on the wooden beach bench enjoying the view of the ocean ahead of her. 

"This is what a relaxing vacation is." She smiled sipping at her daiquiri.

"The only good thing about this is you in a bikini." Said Rihito who was on the bench beside her.

Rina poured her drink over him. "What the hell?" He shouted drenched. "Refreshing isn't it?" Rina smiled at him. 

Rihito was still sulking over the fact that she cancelled his plans.

"You need  to learn how to chillax, Rihito. Do you always have to jump on or from something? Learn to enjoy the peaceful, quiet, relaxing time too." She said.

"I don't get it! What's so good about just sitting and staring at nothing but this stupid blue ocean." He whined.

"Okay fine, we'll do whatever you want from tomorrow. Happy? Now can I please enjoy my time?" She sighed.

"Okay then tomorrow's my day!" He wagged his invisible tail.

"The scuba and shark diving is still a no." She added leaning back closing her eyes. 

"Fine!" 

****

The next day

They went on the BOB, breathing observation bubble. 

Rina narrowed her eyes at him. 

"Hey, this isn't scuba, this is BOB! So chillax, Rina." Rihito smiled at her. "of course." She rolled her eyes. 

They spent about half an hour underwater coming across the sea turtles and colorful tropical fishes. It was good, she gave him that.

The next day, they swam with the dolphins, checked out the amusement park and the water park trying out the cool rides and yes the zip lining. Rina looked at Rihito, this guy sure loves to jump around she thought.

****

The next day was Rina's day so she just wanted to enjoy her time relaxing in the spa. After she came out at the hotel's lobby she found Rihito talking to a girl. Healthy flirting again, huh? She shook her head. But something was wrong, if it was a healthy flirting, he wouldn't look like that would he? His face was twisted in pain? anger? She couldn't exactly pin out. What's wrong? She approached them.

"I can't believe it! We met again. I missed you." She was throwing herself on him but he felt tortured. Why in the world?! He thought.  

"Of course you did." He let out a sarcastic laugh.

"You haven't forgiven me yet. But it was all because of your mom, I'd have never broken your heart, honey." She sounded like she'd cry any minute but he knew what she was, a liar and a cheater. He wanted to puke at her all 'oh I'm so innocent' act.

"Yeah of course. Listen, I gotta go." Rihito tried to push her away but she wouldn't stop clinging.

"What are you doing here? Came with someone? I came here with my fiancee, we're getting married tomorrow." She batted her eyelashes. I didn't ask and I don't care. was what he was going to say but the girl wouldn't let him speak. "You have to come, okay? or I'll think I wasn't forgiven. It was all because of your mom... You know how she-" 

"Cut it out 'kay?" He glared at her. He clearly didn't want to be reminded of the woman at least not when he was having a good time. 

"oh I'm so sorry." Her eyes teared up. Wow what an actress! God! He was starting to get suffocated. I need to get away from her, now! He yanked his hands from her grip.

"Sorry I made you wait." He relaxed at her touch as she hugged him from behind, her voice soothed him, all the suffocation, ill feeling now disappeared. "Who is she?" Rina stared at the girl.

"Who is she?" The girl gave her the meanest look. 

You don't like me? Feelings mutual. Rina thought.

"You have some business with my husband?" Rina returned the mean look with a glare holding his arms possessively.

"You're married?" Her eyes almost flew out of the socket.

"Yes, he is. You've got a problem?" Rina stepped forward. "And yes your invitation earlier, we'll have to turn it down, you see we're on our honeymoon so I don't get why we should be attending your wedding when we're here to spend some quality time together." 

"And please refrain from touching him and approaching him, you wouldn't want your lovely face to be ruined right before your wedding would you?" She threatened her. "It was nice meeting you." Rina tried to hug her but the girl flinched. Rihito almost laughed out. 

"Now if you'll excuse us." Rina turned back to Rihito. 

"Let's go, husband." She smiled at him. 

"Sure, wife." He smiled back holding her hand entwining their fingers.

****