Chapter 9

Sorry for the wait! I had my board exams so couldn't write.. just finished the theory papers there's still the practicals... here you go the 9th chapter.. enjoy reading :)  

6 years ago...

"You never learn your lesson, do you?" A group of school kids were holding a boy down as a tall fat boy with brown eyes and black hair hit the boy on his face.

"Argh!" The young boy tried to fight back as he struggled out of their hold and glared at them with his hazel eyes.

The other boys quickly grabbed him again and the fat one clicked his tongue.

"Tsk... tsk... tsk... Now..." he smirked as he clenched his fist and hit the poor boy again.

The boy tried to free himself but in vain.

"Hey!" A girl in her late teens shouted from behind, "What the hell are you guys doing?" She ran towards them shouting at them.

The fat one glared at her and shouted, "none of your business!"

"You brat! whom are you glaring at?" She hit on the fat boy's head.

"And whom do you think you're touching?" He tried to hit her back but she smoothly dodged his punch.

"This little brat! You're the one fighting here in your school uniform and you still dare to talk back to me?" She scolded the boy with her hands on her hips.

"Listen, woman! run away now.... you don't want to mess with us!" The other boy warned her.

The girl rolled her eyes, "oh yeah? you guys leave that boy alone and run away now, I don't fight with kids." she clicked her tongue shaking her head.

"oh yeah?" All of them surrounded her.

A few minutes later

The 7 boys were beaten into a pulp.

"And, you were saying something?" She leaned her elbow on the boy's shoulder who was being beaten by them as she looked at the boys who were now beaten up by her. "Try not to mess with your elders hmm?" she chuckled.

"Okay now let's cut the chase, here!" She took her phone out and showed them a video where the boys were ganging up and beating the boy.

"Do you want this video delivered to your principal and get expelled from your school or would you mind listening to this big sister here?" She smiled at them.

"We're sorry." The boys hung their heads as they sobbed.

"Okay now repeat after me, always respect your elders, be good kids, and go to school and do not bunk the classes doing unnecessary things! And if next time I see you guys bullying anyone, this video here will go up to your principal, not just that, I'll make you guys famous in Utube. You want me to do that?" She narrowed her eyes at them.

"No!" They shout in unison.

"Good! Now, what will you guys do?" She waved the phone screen in front of them.

"always respect your elders, be good children, and go to school and do not bunk the classes doing unnecessary things." They repeated her words.

"And?"

"We'll not bully anyone." They cried.

"Good! now get out!" She shouted.

The boys ran for their lives.

"And you, are you okay?" She turned to the victim, "should we go patch you up?" She looked at him with concern.

"Mind your own business!" The boy yelled at her.