Chapter 32

"Oi, now you're scaring me. Why won't you go home? You guys fought? What did you do? Why did she cry? Hey!" She shouted but none of those reached up to him as he dropped down, dead drunk.

"What's going on?" She scratched her head. "Maybe I should just call Rina and tell her about her drunk husband." She sighed as she took out her phone but her luck it just flashed 'battery low' and it switched off.

"Should I drag him up to the room?" She looked at him clicking her tongue she shook her head.

She supported him putting his hands over her shoulders, just then he stirred, "Teresa?" He frowned, "What are you doing here?" He asked again.

"I was here for-"

"A meeting." He completed it for her.

"Thanks for remembering." She rolled her eyes. He then stumbled back into his seat. "Sorry for the trouble, I'm fine, you can go." He gestured.

"You have a room booked here?" She asked. "Cause I'm not letting you drive back in this state." She shook her head.

He nodded.

"Come, I'll drop you off to your room."She offered.

"No, it's okay, I can go by myself, you should go back, sorry for keeping you this late."

"There's nothing to be sorry about. You've always been there for me when I cried for like countless times so how could I leave you alone when you were crying? and I wasn't going home anyway I too have a room booked upstairs." Then she was reminded of their earlier conversation, "That aside, what do you mean by you made Rina cry and you're not going home?" She eyed him suspiciously.

"That was drunk me talking." He tried to laugh it off.

"Very funny, isn't it? Now, spill the truth." She narrowed her eyes at him. "You guys fought?"

"Kinda." He averted his gaze.

"But that's what married couples do, ask me, I'm pro in this, I've married twice. You can't just come up and say I'm not going home." She scolded him. "But wait you said you guys weren't married, what's that?" She asked and he lost consciousness again.

"Oii, you're doing this on purpose aren't you? I know you're just pretending, wake up." She shook him but he didn't respond. "Wah." She narrowed her eyes at him. "You're going to keep pretending?" She shook him again but he didn't respond. "You think I'll let you off the hook?" She called the security and made them drop him to her room. "I'm going to sit here all night keeping an eye on you, you think you can run away without answering, no way!" She said determinedly.

The next morning, when she woke up, he was gone leaving a note "Sorry but please do me a favor and look after Rina, hmm?", "That sneaky brat!" She shouted crushing the note.

****

Doing what he asked, she directly went to their place instead of hers. The door was open, "Why would you do that?" She clicked her tongue as she went inside, hearing her footsteps, Rina came running to the door, "Rihito?"

"It's me." She smiled at her best friend only to notice she had been crying, he did say he made her cry, Is it that bad? their fight? She frowned.

"Teresa!" She hugged her and cried vigorously.

"What the hell is going on?" Teresa panicked seeing her like that.

After an hour, Ryouma, Aaron, Ai gathered up in Rina's house, Teresa had been shouting at them all, "What? Fake marriage? Rihito's mom? Rihito's been missing for 2 days? And I was the only one left out of this?"

"No wonder he ran away last night." She paced back and forth shouting.

"You met him last night? Why didn't you call us?" Ryouma glared at her.

"I'd have if I knew what was going on." Teresa glared back at her husband. "I only thought they had a small fight. If I'd have known things were this serious, I'd have tied him up in the bed and he wouldn't have run away."

"For now, let's wait, he might come back." Aaron sighed.

"He won't, well at least for a few days, that's what he said." Teresa shrugged. "And you stop crying, He said he won't come for a few days he didn't say forever and if he takes too much of time, let's go, hunt him down bring him back and tie him up with you forever." Teresa hugged Rina. Teresa gestured at Ai, she came and sat beside her patting her back, Teresa then stood up, "You, come with me." She glared at her husband and gestured.

"So what's your plan of action?" She asked. "You know where is he, don't you?"

"He was with you last night, I got to know that from you." He replied leaning against the door crossing his arms.

"You won't be so calm if you didn't know where he is, so spill it." She narrowed her eyes at him. They had a staring contest for a minute, whoever averted their gaze first, loses. Eventually, Ryouma did, "I have an idea where he might be."

"Great, bring him." She ordered.

"I didn't say he is there, he might be." he rephrased it.

"Big deal, the one who can locate my luggage within 12 hrs, find me within 5hrs of getting kidnapped, should I go on the list what mighty Ryouma Carlton can do when he wants to?" She glared at him.

"Why're you getting mad at me?" He complained.

"Go and bring your best friend and you'll be spared, I'll get mad at him, deal?"

"Let's give him some time." Ryouma suggested.

"Time? Why do you guys need time? To torture us? Your so-called time? Fine then, go home and send my luggage, I'm going to stay here." She said turning the doorknob.

"What?" He snapped.

"You do what your friend told you to, wait and I'll do what he told me to do, taking care of his wife and tell him not to take too much of his time, she's crying and no one but him can make her smile and I can't see my best friend miserable so he better come soon or I'll hunt him down," She then walked out shutting the door behind her.