Moonlight

If you want to fully enjoy the story and feel it's emotions then I will recommend you to go to YouTube and download some "dark piano" music. It will take your five minutes. Always listen to them while reading the story.
Highly recommended :
Melancholia Music Box

Highly recommended :Melancholia Music Box

월광

There they both entered the restaurant, she wore a red full length dress for the beautiful eve with her fiance. Reaching their table he pulled back the chair for her and she took a seat smiling. The waiter pulled back his chair and he took a seat too.

It's not like he don't want to marry YN or he is not interested in her. He himself proposed her and he surely still want to marry her. It's just showing any love or affection was not his thing. He had his own standards of life.

According to him acting all lovey dovey is so cringy and out of his standards. He might marry YN, protect her, take her responsibility and would like to make kids too but he was nowhere planning to be the loving type of person. He was not like this nor he was going to change for anyone.

The waiter came to fill up their glasses with wine but he refrained and sent him away. Grabbing the bottle he filled their glasses himself. It must be annoying to repeat it but yes that included in his standards. Don't misunderstand it with a gentle gesture just like YN was doing at the moment. He was a businessman. Attending meetings and formal dinners it had became more like a habit to him.

Both of them clicked glasses and she had a smile on her face. She was actually treasuring the affection but it was a bit too quiet for a date. "How's work going?"

Jay : " Mmm it's going great."
Ordering the food, the dinner went a bit boring with both of them talking about random affairs.

YN:" Granny want us to get married already."

Jay: "Yeah, She asked me about it too.By the way YN I was thinking It's been almost two years since we are in a relationship but never got intimidate towards each other."

YN : " You want to?"

Jay : "we are going to marry. That won't be wrong though."
He said calmly taking a bite of his food. She felt a strange kind of shiver run down her spine. A part of her didn't want to accept and a part of her didn't want to reject it either. She wasn't ready for it but nothing was wrong in it. They were going to marry and at this point she couldn't step back.

YN : " I have no problem with that"
He nodded and the rest of the dinner went all quiet. He didn't say anything else and she had no idea how she was supposed to react. She was feeling nothing. No nervousness, no excitement. She was supposed to act hyped up or completely want to run away but it's just...... Nothing

Slowly she was losing all her feelings and at this point the only thing that scared her was her own self.

They both reached home and Jay took her to his room to spend the night with him. Entering in room he removed his coat turning to her. Loosening first two buttons of his shirt he walked to her trapping her in between his arms and the wall. "I waited for this moment a lot."