True Face

After a Little bit of walking around she felt her inner soul calming down

After a Little bit of walking around she felt her inner soul calming down. White clouds covering half of the sun. The way how the puffy clouds made an irregular yet a very beautiful pattern. Sun rays reflecting through the clouds made everything look so mesmerizing and calming to the soul. The leaves and flowers looked so fresh and the sky turned to the most beautiful shade of blue.

A smile appeared on her lips as she sat on the stairs looking at the sky. A smile that reflected peace and satisfaction of the soul. Something about nature always give her peace.

Looking at time in her wrist watch she realized everyone must be about to get done with breakfast. She wanted to go back to room before others get free. She was in mood for facing anyone at the moment. Getting up she simply turned around as her steps aimed only one goal that was her room where she must feel safe........away from judging eyes.

Reaching the stairs it was like her worst nightmare was coming true. Her dad called her with obviously not so low voice. His voice was so stern and loud that made her stop in her tracks with goosebumps crawling all over her skin again. No matter how much she told herself to get over this fear of hers. This stupid anxiety of hers that won't let her live. But she couldn't. As soon as something happens her heart starts beating rapidly making her want to crawl inside a hole.

She turned around walking to lounge as her hands balled in fists and her slow steps tested the patience of his father. Her eyes glued to ground. "You mom told me you don't want to take therapy sessions?"

She yelped, nodding her head slightly. "I n-need time for myself. I won't talk rubbish again."

Mr Park :" Not talking rubbish in front of us won't heal you. You are taking the sessions and I don't want to hear that you skipped any day."

She wanted to run away from there. Run so far away where no one will be able to find any trace of her. She didn't want to take therapy sessions. What were they about? Tell the doctor that there is another world and a dead soul and watch him try to make you believe that it's all a lie and you are dreaming. Well she heard enough of that. Everyone was trying to tell her that this all is only a lie where as they are the one who need to open their eyes to the reality.

YN:" I won't "

Mr Park: " What did you Just say!?"

" I said I won't take any session and shitty therapies!"Her jaw clenched as she looked up at them with anger filled eyes. Her father balled his fists at her behavior. Youngers don't dare say No to their elders even though what elders are saying are wrongs. In such families facts doesn't matter but if an elder would say something even if it's clear nonsense others will have to obey them.

Mr Park : " YN!! What Is this behavior to speak in front of your father!!"

" Can you please once try to listen to me" She said but this time her words came out in a low soft voice not wanting to misbehave even though whatever was happening she wanted to run away from there and never come back. But at the end he was still her father and he was still respected in her heart. No matter what was happening she kept convincing herself to keep it low. She didn't want to make another scene. The last bit of love and respect that was left in a corner of heart she wanted to keep it there. She didn't want to lose it too. She didn't want to become so heartless and emotion less.