Epilogue

Warning:

The following story is only fictional. It is not related to any of the idols or their lives. If any of the scenes appears similar to any of the stories then it's only coincidence.

No content of the story shall be copied, translated or stolen with out any permission.

발문

Everyone was rushing here and there. The maids, the Cooks, the florists, the cleaners. It was such a rush in the mansion. Each and everything needed to be so at point just like he loves

Kim Jay

It had been an year. He was returning from abroad after successfully building his whole new business there. A purple Lamborghini following a black Limo parked in front of the mansion indicating his arrival.

"welcome Jay." said the girl handling him the bouquet of White snowdrops which he accepted and the next instant handed it to his driver. He looked at her, dressed in white full length tight dress just like he loves on her, on YN-his Fiance.

After Escorting in he met his big ass family which included his parents, a grandmother, uncle, aunt, their son, his wife and two kids. Did I mention YN? No because she already met him outside.

"What are all these preparations for? My arrival?" said the Guy taking a seat on the couch putting his one ankle of other knee. " of course. There is a party tonight for your arrival and success." said his grandmother flashing a kind smile at him.

"oh c'mon granny, are you serious? I just came back. I am tired as heck. I thought after returning back I will get to rest finally but no. Now give families times. Great. I will just go get rest."

Rude and a man of temper he was. "At least eat something" said his mother. She knew what kind of person her son became which she never wanted but she can't help it. Men are always like this in their family...... Not all of them though.

Without replying he went upstairs to his room but suddenly his fiance stopped him standing in front of him.

Yn:" you should not have had talked to granny like that"

Jay : " Oh please YN. Now don't tell me you are going to start with your lectures here."

she persuaded her lips in a thin line but then smiled trying to change the topic. " I got ready for you yet you didn't even compliment me."

"I didn't know you were waiting for my compliment. Anyways if you were then.... Yess you do look good." patting her cheek he went in his room closing the door behind. She was so excited for his arrival. From the last two days she was going crazy buying his favorite colored dress, jewelry, heels even his favorite hairstyle and all she got was a 'good' in answer. 

Fool.....A fool she made of herself

Sometimes she wondered what she really were in his life. A side piece? Why did he propose her then and a stupid her she was even cried out of joy at his proposal.

Sighing she went down out to gardens, where she feel peace. Nature, That's love. She sat down on the stairs and looked at the little boy who was watering the plants. He was not little to be honest but he was innocent....... a bit extra Innocent.

He got a bit shy feeling the presence around him. He usually works alone,stays alone, Doesn't talk much, even eat alone. "Kookie" Hearing her calling him made him instantly turn around and walk to her.

"Yess mam" said the boy looking down. "I said don't call me mam. It feels weird. You are of my age. YN will do" she said giving him half smile and half stern voice.

" But other servants call you mam too." she stopped for a second and stared at the boy who was still looking down. She swore she never once caught her looking at her. "May be because you are my special someone"

Her head tilted with a small smile and hand raised to pinch the cheek of the boy whose clothes were filled in mud. "or maybe because you are cute"

*****

The party was taking place in the huge gardens at the back side of the mansion. Jay who was the center of attention stood beside the swimming pool talking to his business partners. One hand holding a glass of champagne while other arm around the waist of his fiance who was getting extremely annoyed.

The little boy who stood behind the pillar at a great distance stared at her. His gaze traveled to the man's hand on her waist then back to her face and after that it didn't move from there. He could tell each and every thing that was going in her brain even though she was quite good at keeping those fake expressions on point.

To each and every person she was getting introduced as his fiance but was she really at that position in his heart.It was getting suffocated for her. Very nicely excusing herself, she walked away from the crowd just to take a breath. Away from all the double faces dressed in shapes of human beings.

Her steps moved on their own towards the little boy who was watching her. She kept on walking and just like that she walked crossed the boy like he was invisible to her...... He was.... To all of them.

There she stood there, away from everyone right under the Moonlight where she shined so brightly just like the goddess of the moon to the little boy.

Her blank eyes stared at the moon, wondered if she would ever get out of this suffocation that she feels inside her. A very strange feeling that someone is always keeping an eye on her. Someone is watching her from the other end. Noticing each and every move she make and at this point she knew she is going crazy.

"you are not crazy my doll"
Her eyes widened hearing the voice and instantly looked around to find the owner of the voice but there was no one around. She was all alone and that voice seemed to be echoing around her brain. Shutting her eyes she took deep breathes trying to ignore it calling it an illusion. She needed a break and she knew it at this point.