Doubts

의심

의심

He walked towards her with the most satisfying smirk and extended a glass that she took surprisingly obediently. "So it was you from very start and you decided to fool me with your innocence."

Letting out a sassy chuckle he walked in letting her step in too. "Games babygirl games. It was no fun otherwise." He had the most satisfying expressions. Surprisingly his aura, his tattoos and his dominance. It was like she was getting used to it. They still had an effect on her but she was not as scared as she  used to be or maybe..... She was convinced he won't hurt her anymore.

"How much Your shitty games made me went through." her voice came out like a frustrated yell. She was calling herself crazy while all of this was true from the very beginning. " You don't raise your voice here babygirl and I won't warn you for the third time"

He said tilting his head while his eyes flashed red for a mini second. It was second time he warned her about keeping her voice low. Here, in his territory. He is the King and anyone who would dare disrespect him wouldn't end all nice.

Swallowing the limp, she took a deep breath. There we go again, at this point she was getting scared too but her curiosity got the best of her. There were millions of questions that she wanted to ask."I know babygirl, I know you have alot to ask me."

Taking a seat on bed, in a blink of eye she was there on his lap with her arms wrapped around his neck. "But let me have my fun first right?"

Her eyes widened as she looked around and started to pull back her arms but she couldn't, she couldn't move them at all. It was like some invisible force was holding them strongly at a place. Stopping she looked at him who just gave a very neutral smirk that she have been seeing from the start. "I didn't do anything to you. What do you even want from me."

Trying to move back as much as she could her arms and ass was sticked at one point. There her eyes widened when one by one things hit her. " Wait.... It-.... It means that night..... Y-you took my verginity "

She felt her heart getting heavier just by the thought of it and wanting to remove his touch off of her forever. She swore she wanted to wipe that smirk right off of him. " You were quite enjoying it. "

" I wasn't! You did a spell on me!" letting out a yell of despair she was panicking at this point and started struggling again. She was engaged. She had a fiance to start with. She didn't want to be called disloyal or a stain to their family.

" That's what I am going to do now. "Her movements came to a stop when she felt a pang on her heart. Feeling herself free she instantly got up stepping back as soon as the magical spell removed. She was regretting it. Each and everything. At this point she was cursing at herself for being so idiot and stepping here knowing what kind of creature rules here.

She was an idiot to believe that he care for her. That was not her fault either. What she was going through, at this point if anyone would say a word of sympathy she would believe it. She was having anxieties and panic attacks that were making her weak. "Can we talk? Like, no magic or any thing please?"

"Maigic? So i am a magician now?" A mysterious smile appeared on his lips. To be very honest, even his smile was creepy. " That's what I want to know, who are you?"

"Jungkook....... , Jeon Jungkook" He said picking up the glass and drinking the fluid in it. When he pulled back the glass there was a bit of blood left at the corner of his lips and that's when she realized what was she offered and her innerself shook by the information. "Not by name, who are you actually? What's this world, how can you do these magics or whatever it is?"

" Too many questions baby girl, too many"He said getting up amd walking out to his balcony with YN following her. His hands rested on the reeling while he looked out at his huge kingdom surrounded by darkness. "you stepped in my territory after your own will and now you can't interogate me like this."

He said turning around to look at her. "All you need to know is, I really do care for you and I mean it. You believe I have powers right? Then believe that too that your fiance is not really honest with you" He watched how half of her almost froze at a spot while half of her was fighting to put the most nuetral expressions she could ever give.

You are so fucking sexy and that's so cute.

"Why would I believe you?" A shaky voice came out of her lips as her eyes wandared around to look at the enormous Kingdom spread around till where her vision could reach. At sides it was covered with several mountains talking to the sky.

He moved forward taking her hand in his and that was the first time she could ever touch him, herself. "Because you are the only one I brought here, revealed my true self and touched." Slowly yet very sensually his fingers laced hers perfectly fitting in her long beautiful fingers. "You are first women in my life, I know you want answers behind my reality but I need time. I promise I will answer your all questions"

She felt something in her heart. A warm feeling. She was loosing all her desires of getting loved or having an adoration but hearing such words made her realize how much of a sucker she was for love. "I have a fiance. "

"I wanted you not to get hurt but as you wish."He took her inside still holding her hand and stopped in front of a mirror. Slowly the shape of mirror started changing and she felt like she was hallucinating again. An image started playing on it....... Image of when Jay was abroad building his new business branches.

Image of a day when it was YN's birthday and Jay returned home all drunk with a slut hanging around his arm directly went to room while their lips never seperating once while at other side YN spent whole night waiting for one text while still trying to give herself fake comfort that he might be busy somwhere. Yeah well, quite busy right.

Her eyes closed and she felt so weak in her legs thinking she might faint there. She didn't expect much from her fiance but least thing she wanted eas disloyalty. " You still want to stay with him?"

"What else you want me to do. I have no other choice, send me back I want to stay alone please" she said pulling her hand out of his grip desperate to have some moments of loneliness . Where she can just feel herself and cry as much ad she want. "You have a choice. You have me"

Her breath hitched as her eyes instantly shifted to have a look at him "W-what, are you even a human being? "

"Does that matter? "

So Fucking Naive.

"Ofcourse It does" She exhaled. "Just please send me back" There was no shift in his movements like he was not convined at all. Touching the back of his two fingers gently on her cheek, he looked in her eyes. "I will, but think about it." the tip of his fingers gently moved to wipe the tears that rolled down her cheek. Her whole inside was aching at this moment.

They stood there looking in each other's eyes for some moments that felt like an eternity. One's eyes turned soft that was something new to see and other's were glistening wet with all the pain rising inside her. Moments later she found herself in her room surrounded with darkness except for the moonlight that was coming in through the window.

A mysterious smirk appeared on his lips right after she dissappeared from his sight.