Curse Break

저주 휴식

저주 휴식

He was sitting alone in one room of his room of Palace.The room where no one is allowed to come.No shadow ,No creature ,No slave dare enter that area.Darkness spread around the room, Nothing was visible.

His eyes turned pitch black as the bracelet appeared on his hands .He could feel the rush of power inside him making him excited all over again.A sinister smirk appeared on his lips as slowly the bracelet wrapped around his wrist.

He closed his eyes feeling his inside stir up. His veins started popping out and he let out a laugh that echoed around the whole Palace. The laugh of an evil getting his powers back. The laugh that indicated a storm after the deadly silence. He could feel the little weaknesses he had inside him washing away as his curse slowly started breaking making him more and more powerful.

The devilish tattoos on his neck glowed bright for a moment making him feel another wave of power rushing inside him. Opening his eyes that were pitch black with cracks that appeared all over his skin. Those cracks he loves the most. He looked out of window towards the moon of his world that was glowing dark red. Even the moon celebrated the curse breaking of his King.

She laid there hugging herself looking out of window towards the moon that was glowing bright white. It looked so lonely yet so happy, brightening the whole sky.

It felt like the whole world just died leaving her alone in this massive universe. The loneliness was killing her inside. She felt some deep darkness stiring inside her. The more she wanted to stay positive the more she couldn't help it at all.

The next day she went down stairs to lounge and saw everyone sitting there and the atmosphere didn't look well. They all looked quite worried. She wasn't ready for another bad news. She believed Jungkook did something again.

Her heart stopped beating for a second seeing Jay sitting in between them. He wasn't supposed to return for the next two years. Her anxiety was creeping up to her heart all over again. She just couldn't feel any pain seeing him all worried or happy seeing him finally back. She just felt emotionless and that was scaring the shit out of her. It was Killing her inside. She never wished to be like this.

She went to sit beside her mom and asked her what happened in a low voice. Everyone have always been proud of Jay for his remarkable accomplishments in business. But recently Jay invested alot of money with a partner . But his partner ran away and he had to pay all the money of his part too. It was a huge investment and it didn't give him any profit either. The only thing he got was a great loss.

They tried to find his business partner a lot but it just seemed so weird. Either Earth ate him or the sky swallowed him. Where the hell he just vanished within a night after selling all of his properties and took all of his money along.

There business got through a huge loss. Mr Kim looked so stressed over all this. "You disappointed me alot Jay."

He closed his eyes for a moment and simply got up to leave. He knew it before hand he was going to get blamed for all of this while it was not his fault. It still seemed impossible to him that how his partner just disappeared. He got up to left but stopped at the voice of her fiance.