FLAME (2nd Last)

He picked her up bridal style walking back to his room

He picked her up bridal style walking back to his room. She wrapped her arms around his neck looking at him adorably taking his heavenly features in. She felt so happy, he became someone to her she wished to have till the end.

Jungkook : "Ah where should I put you babygirl. I am afraid If I put you on bed my hormones are gonna play up."

YN : " Then put me somewhere else" She giggled pinching his nose to which he made a weird face making her laugh more.

Suddenly he walked to restroom and to her surprise it was so beautiful decorated with red petals and candles giving romantic vibes.

YN : "AH so Mr Dead is finally going to take a bath." she said playfully earing a sigh from his lips as he slowly put her down in front of bath tub.

Jungkook : "Guess for my wife I have to do that too now." he chuckled getting closer to her placing a kiss on her forehead.

Jungkook : "Anything for my wife..... Who made my dead heart be able to feel the true meanings Of love. Let me show you how much you matter to me..... My queen."

He kissed her softly pouring all his emotions in to the kiss. His hands went to her bare back pulling her more in. He slowly slid the dress off of her including the laced lingerie she was wearing. She slowly slid inside the bath tub waiting for Jungkook who was undressing himself now.

He got in the tub beside her taking her in his arms. He started showering her with butterfly kisses all over her face making her giggle. She rested her head on his chest as the two enjoyed each other's presence.

*****

Jay : "A-are you s-s-serious! Y-you can't do that I am coming. You can't leave me like this." he stuttered a lot. He felt like someone just clenched his heart after hearing that Nina is getting married to her cousin today. He was on phone call with her. She didn't even tell him anything and straight went to wedding.

Nina:" Don't you dare come here. You couldn't give me happiness then you have no right to come here and ruin my wedding."

Jay : " I am Coming there and you are marrying me today that's it!" He yelled loudly hanging up the call turning around to find His father in law standing in front of him with clenched fists.

Soon a harsh slap landed itself across his cheek, his face swung to a side feeling it's sting. Mr Park was so angry at this point. So YN was right. He is cheating on her yet she tried to bear it too.

He slapped him again and again till someone came pulling them away. "How dare you!? HOW DARE YOU KIM JAY!?"

Red finger prints were visible on his cheeks at this point. He poked his inner cheek looking at his ex Father in Law. "Just don't come at me like you didn't do anything to her! You didn't believe her either when she was screaming and begging everyone. You lost your right to ask for my answers since the day you locked her inside."