CURSED

저주 받은

저주 받은

"I won't return the bracelet....... It's mine."

She was confused. What did he mean by 'It' s his' That is supposed to be given to the future wife of Jay and she really needed to return it back to her family knowing it' s significance.

"You want to know the reality of my exsistance right."

"Yess?" her eyes searched his as how few minutes ago he was all soft and lively and now he completly changed . Slowly his eyes color started changing and they turned picth black. His aura was scaring her. What if his exsistence was not something acceptable. Slowly his whole exsistence started changing. There appeared blood splattered all over his body. His clothes torn from several places. Wounds appeared all over his body and the sight was not something bearable.

She let out a scream breathing heavily and instantly crawled back covering her mouth in shock. Her breaths were getting unstable and only she knew how she was looking at him. Blood was flowing down his head and face. "I was Murdered." He tilted his head slowly. "By your dear family."

Her eyes teared up hearing that and her mind was not functioning properly. It was like her brain left her side. Her heart was aching so badly and she couldn't believe what she was hearing. "W-what a-are you saying, W-who killed you t-this brutally? "

Flash back

Years ago. It was another morning of summer. The sun was blazing and the people were taking shelters under their roofs to prevent the extreme weather. The town they were living in was not too modern. It was a country side area and the 'Parks' were the landlords there .

Jeon Jungkook, a son of a farmer who used to work as a gardener in 'Parks' Family. His father died some weeks ago and now he had to work to feed his old mother and a sister whose wedding was near but postponed due to the tragedy that they just went through.

It was the time of sunset and time for Jungkook to return home. A maid came to him informing him that he is being called by the master. He thought he must be getting paid in advance or a bonus. Since he usually gets the bonus when his masters are in a good mood. He used to work before the death of his father too but now it became a regular job not like before that was twice in a week.

One more thing about him. The only show that would air on TV that time was Wrestling. Jungkook loved it. He really wanted to become a wrestler so he started working out daily and preparing himself . After getting his sister married he was determined to become a wrestler.

He was unbelievably handsome nowhere to look like a peasent's son and that was one of the reason he was quite famous in the town and due to his physical toned and beautiful appearance he started getting offers, if a random dispute would occur between two parties then usually it would end up in fighting. He was one of the best fighter of his time already. He would get paid to work for them if a situation would happen.