Return

This time Jeon Jungkook was going to rule

Jay stepped back instantly as he almost tripped back. They all looked so terrified to extent they felt their hearts almost jumping out. But except for YN who felt like she just got her life back.Yanking her arm out of his father's grip she ran to Jungkook and Instantly hugged him digging herself in his chest.She looked so little in front of his huge deadly body that he could hide her so well with in his arms.

A strong muscular arm wrapped around her tiny arm so protectively as his eyes scanned each and every person that was present there with so much anger raising within him but the girl in his arm was holding him back. The way her expressions fell when he was stabbed, how her inside was screaming and literally broke internally. how she lit up finding out He was completely alright. None of it went unnoticed by him .Each and every emotion of hers was noticed and that was enough to make his heart feel things it never did.

Jungkook: " Looks like my existence alone is enough to do my work for today. Next time I will come after you get your respected elder of this family back in your home "

His dominating and deep voice escaped his lips that was nowhere near the Little boy they all knew. The aura he was keeping around him was sending goosebumps across their bodies.Imagine watching a deadly, scar filled dead soul with pitch black eyes standing in front of you to take his revenge.

"And about My Doll, Quite sad but you shits don't deserve a daughter like her." His eyes fixed on his doll in his arm as his hand went to caress back of her head in a sensual way and next moment they both disappeared in thin air. A scream escaped her mother's lips as they all instantly looked around with their horrified expressions as where they both went. They all were experiencing completely new things.

How hard it must be for YN when she experienced it all but no one was there to believe her. At least they had each other to tell that they trust them. But it was of no use anymore. They messed with a dead soul, Jeon Jungkook who was at the peak of his anger after seeing she was about to be slapped.

They both appeared in Jungkook's room as she instantly tightened her arms around Jungkook more. She could touch him. He allowed her. She didn't feel burnt anymore. She just didn't want to let go of him anymore. Not after what happened a bit when she almost lost him there she realized ow much she need him. Her whole family who just treated her like a fucking toy she didn't want to think of them anymore. All she wanted was to stay here with Jungkook now.

YN : " Please ....please don't let go of me ever."

When he was about to pull back as his hand was sliding from her waist to her ass , it stopped there. Right on her lower back.He felt a deep sting on her heart yet a feeling that he wanted to protect her forever and never let go of her anymore. He didn't want to stop himself anymore either. He was tired feeling helpless and trying to send her away while at the end they ended up getting more closer.