Alone

혼자

혼자

When YN woke up in morning she didn't spot Jay beside him. Everything from last night started to hit her so badly. She instantly got up and ran to his room and as she entered she found him packing his stuff. "Are you going somewhere?" She was almost panicking but internally praying for him not to leave her atleast not in this condition. "Some business I need to handle in abroad"

Her eyes widened and she instantly ran to him grabbing his arm. "Jay, please don't leave me like this. I don't feel good about it. Please" he zipped his bag taking his cell phone as he turned to look at her with apologetic look.

"YN, I have something really important to do there. Moreover look at yourself. You look so weak and I guess you should give time to yourself. Take this time so that When I come back you are completly fine too." He sequeezed her hand that was on his arm and gently removed it walking out of room leaving her alone. She was speechless at this point. There were millions of thought clouding her brain.

So he left her cause she was acting weird. Instead of helping her at this time he just simply left her alone that's what she was thinking and at some points it was completely true. But he also went there to handle the business.

She felt so weak. This is what she feared, they might start thinking of her as crazy and that's what was happening. The fear inside was growing more and more. Fear of losing people beside her.

Whatever happened to Jungkook was wrong but none of it was her fault. He used her and now what she feared what he was going to do with the rest of her family . She wanted to protect her family but no one was going to believe her.

Her eyes wandered around the room feeling so empty without Jay. A shaky sigh escaped her lips as she was about to walk out of her room but her phone rang and she looked at the caller ID - 'Soyeon'

*****

She was at her friend's home along with Soojin and Mia who were drinking like crazy and singing songs standing in front of a big screen. It was a karaoke room that Soyeon had in her home. Everyone was having quite fun but YN looked so off she only kept on drinking and didn't once get up for her turn.

"C'mon dude try something or you really getting wasted tonight ?" Soojin said trying to drag her off of couch to middle of room but she stayed there . "No! Let me... Let me drink. You go enjoy, I am fine here."

"Tsk okay fine" she said as she went back to singing with Mia. Both girls were drunk af to notice anything but Soyeon surely could feel something was off. YN usually never drinks that much. Infact one or two sips that's also during her business partys at home just to show the audience around her.

She drank and drank feeling all the pain burning inside her. She felt like someone was gripping her heart and the grip was so tight it felt like its going to crush any moment. It hurted so badly. Nothing was her fault to begin with. Why did it had to happen to her.