Curiosity

호기심

호기심

The events from before were having a great effect on her. Something in her shifted and she decided to look in to it more. She didn't want to run away from it anymore. She told her friend about marriage preparations instead of the real reason why she was there and what was happening to her. She didn't want to call it hallucination anymore. After coming back from that world today, one thing she was sure of.

That world and that man is one hell reality.

Reaching home, her steps picked up up a pace automatically taking her to the servants quarters. Knocking at the door once, she didn't wait till getting a reply and went in the small contagious room. Looking around the room she didn't find Jungkook there.Swallowing the limp of fear and curiosity down her throat she looked at the wall from where she was first taken in to another world.

Her slow steps filled with doubts and fear forward towards the wall and cold sweat started forming on her head. She wished the room was a little bigger so it would a take a little more time to get to the wall. Taking in a deep breath she extended her shaky hand forward to touch the wall but it went cross the wall like the wall was not even there to start with.

Widening her her eyes she pulled back her hand instantly examining it. Swallowing the limp she was realizing everything was true from the beginning. This Little boy was not even innocent to start with. Taking steady breathes she tried to calm down whereas she could tell clearly she felt the same. The other side of the world had no air pressure at all.

Closing her eyes gathering all of her courage, she opened them and walked crossed the wall. The atmosphere was piercing cold and it was an open creepy strange area just like her first time here. Turning around instantly she saw nowhere a portal or any thing that could take her back to her own world and a part of her was regretting coming here knowing no possible way of returning back on her own.

It was like a very old abondaned stair case that lead up to an unknown place. Looking around she kept walking forward with buds of cold sweat forming on her forehead. A very strong urge to find out the truth behind this boy who was serving her family, kept her keep going.

Her steps came to a halt when a giant palace came in view that stood tall in front of the group of mountains

Her steps came to a halt when a giant palace came in view that stood tall in front of the group of mountains. Fog spread around it in a circulation motion and a long stair case that would be used to take you there. Anyone at this point would want to run away and hide in blankets experiencing such a creepy environment but what was happening in her life was as much scarier.

Standing there for good twenty minutes her mind was having a war but at the end the curiosity won and there she was in the middle of the stairs already forwarding towards her goal. The height and the short width of stairs was making her dizzy and there were times when she almost stumbled and thought that's the end. Wiping the sweat off her forhead she looked behind and now she can't even go back to run away since she was in the very middle and it would be even better to go forward then backward.

The more she walked forward the more the width of passage shortened. No matter how much she was advancing it felt like the way is never going to end. It felt like her heart was in her mouth when she reached the end and her steps stopped right in front of the giant gate of the palace.

Putting her first foot inside she stepped in looking around and she swore her heart would burst out at this moment but she couldn't even feel her heartbeat

Putting her first foot inside she stepped in looking around and she swore her heart would burst out at this moment but she couldn't even feel her heartbeat. The palace was giant and extremely glorious. It was nowhere like the exterior that made it look like abondoned since centuries. Infact the glorious columns of gold and huge Chandlers hanging down the ceilings gave it such a Majestic look. There were thousands of candles that lit up giving it a Royal touch and she wondered how could a place like this exist on the other side of the advanced world.

Her steps on its own kept her keep going forward like she was under a magical spell. Looking at her sides, the whole hallway was filled with several Mirrors and passages that led to different ways. The only sound that could be heard was the echo of her footsteps through out the empty place.

Walking till the very end of hallway, there she stood in front of a huge staircase that led to several ways and she had no idea which way she should actually choose

Walking till the very end of hallway, there she stood in front of a huge staircase that led to several ways and she had no idea which way she should actually choose. But her instincts kept on making her advance towards her goal. The whole palace was empty and massive.

A wave of cold chills went down her spines when the thought of that little innocent Jungkook living in this huge palace being a monstrous creature passed through her mind. "J-Jungkook?" A stutter escaped through her lips that echoed through out the whole palace but again she thought she was the only one present at the time.

The place was so big,even if she decides to find someone or something she wouldn't be able to. She didn't even know which way to choose. There were ten ways and each way opened up to ten another passages. It was like an endless maze. But she needed to keep going, at this point she couldn't even go back.

There she crossed the stairs and chose the way that her instincts told her. Passing another hallway that was filled with rooms. Now she was standing in front of a gigantic door that started from floor and reached up to the ceiling of palace that was quite high. The door was beautiful encraved with gold columns.

To her surprise the door suddenly opened making her slightly yelp and fell off guard. Taking hesitant steps she finally stepped in the room and there he was. The one she was finding. The one mysterious creature that made her do things.

"You stepped in my teritorry after your will. Now you are obliged to do as I command."