Trust Issues

신용 문제

신용 문제

He was sitting there, on his magestic couch with one leg over other like it was his throne and he was the ruler of this world. All the creatures and the shadows must bow down to him. "You don't raise your voice here, doll."

"This is not true, this is all fake" She blurted out, determined not to believe any of this ever again. It was fake. Just like some magician was making her see hallucinations. She have seen these type of things in movies but honey,it was not a movie. It was your own damn life.

Her words resulted in gaining a chuckle from him. An evil mysterious chuckle that surrounded her ears making her wanting to dig herself in to the wall behind her. "So you are marrying that shit who treats you like his slave, a beautiful and sexy lady to wait for him in his bed when he is all frustrated"

"That's my personal life and Jay loves me, he proposed me himself. You stay out of it." looking around she halt for a second. Slowly brining her fingers near her nose her eyes widened. She couldn't feel the air coming out of her nose. She was breathing but couldn't feel it on fingers." W-what is happening"

Swallowing the limp down her throat, her eyes continued to wander around just to find no window, no fan, no air Conditioner or any source of air in that all closed room but it still wasn't suffocated at all. There was no pressure of air, just like it is in space. But in space there are still presence of other gases so you can't say she will wake up in morning and say she had a trip to moon.

"What do you want from me? Why do you bring me here?" her eyes again focused on the mosterously beautiful creature so majestically sitting in the same position. His eyes followed her each movement with so much amusement filled in them. Her trying to figure out the world she is in and trying to find a way out where she can't as long as he don't want it, was too exciting for him to watch.

"Rude of me, I didn't even ask you have a seat or" Putting his foot down he stood up fixing his attire. His eyes fixed on her small figure while his tattooed hand moved forward to pick up the glass from the table in front of him. "If you'd like something to drink."

He walked towards her and extends the glass in front of her. The more he came close to her, the more she felt sensations inside her. Fear, creepiness and the feeling of trying to act strong when you can't. " I don't want to, answer my question first . "

"I was never obliged to answer you."His head tilted side ways." when you are done trying to escape from here, come back and obey me because you won't ever escape till I want "Giving her a mysterious smirk he walked back to his bed and sat down on it leaning his back on the headboard of the bed. It was blood in that glass which YN didn't notice because she was too focused on trying to get her answers and wanting to escape this hell.

Balling her fists she started trying different ways to open the door then walking around the room to find if at least there was air vent. God damn there was not even a restroom in that room. She wasn't in her whole damn life going to give him what he wanted.

It was done here and this moment. There was nothing in that room for her to use it as an escape and that still took her 45 minutes to accept the fact that now she really have to do as he say if she want to escape. First she was waiting if somehow she wakes up from this shitty nightmare of hers but that didn't work. Now she was already getting worried over the fact it was already night and its been alot of time. Her family is going to go crazy now.

Taking a deep breathe she sat down on couch all defeated shutting her eyes closed and let out a voice of despair. " Fine, what do you want." A smirk of victory took its place on his lips and when she opened her eyes she was sitting on bed right in front of him. It was not even surprising for her anymore. It's like she was getting used to these ridiculous happenings.

" Just like I said, obey me and you are good to go." His fingers traced the outline of her collar bone and rolled her hair strands in them. For a moment there was a shift in his eyes. For the first time she was something natural like he was worried for her . "I care for you, I will be waiting for you here always."

Pulling his fingers back he leaned back against bed and she felt something tingled in her heart. It had been a long time she heard someone care for her. In a blink of eye her whole surrounding changed and she was back in the restroom cubicle. Letting out a deep shaky breath she again moved her fingers near her nose in a speed of light and she could feel her breathe again. She was back in her world.

Rushing out of the restroom she went back to the reserved table to find her friend still there having her meal. " Oh YN, you are back." Her heart sank and she looked around to find everything right on its place. " For how long I was gone?"

" Five to..... Hardly 10 minutes."