Shadows

그림자

그림자

His fingers gently wiped the tears that were streaming down her eyes. "Why are you crying babygirl. Save it for laters." She took deep breathes trying to calm down. She raised her hand and put it on his cheek. The blood was wet. It got all over her hand. Like this all just happened moments ago.

"I know my sorries won't bring you back your life or your family's dignity. But I will do as you say. How can I pay you back?" her words sounded sincere. He felt a wave of pain inside her. What was this girl making him feel again and again. She yet didn't know the real part and that was making him more excited.

" Aa aa too early to say that babygirl. I might need you to think twice before letting out any commitments." there was something in his eyes and his voice. Like he was hiding something still. That was way harsher than what was already heard.

He smirked and got up from bed. Raising his hand suddenly her bracelet appeared on his palm. But with the difference that it was Pitch black coloured this time like a piece of coal. "I was cursed. That respected slut of yours called piersts when my soul was weak and tied me up here.... In this world and in return held this bracelet that was keeping me tied up here making me unable to take my revenge."

A sinister smirk appeared on his lips as he slowly slid the bracelet on his wrist. That bracelet held the audacity to control all the shadows and creatures. She felt how her surrounding atmosphere started changing. She could feel piercing goosebumps . Even far than she could explain. Her skin started to sting and she could feel her inside started burning. Hot..... It started getting hotter than hell.

"And you..... I used you to bring me this bracelet." his eyes that were burning shifted to have a clear look on the girl who just looked like the ground slipped under her feet. It took her some good minutes to actually realize what was going on. She got up at speed of light walking to him and grabbed his collar but instantly pulled her hand back. He was hotter than fire. Burn marks appeared on her hands as she let out a scream in pain. "I was never easy to take babygirl. I told you to think twice."

"W-what are you saying! I know my family did wrong to you but w-what... What was my fault. P-please don't do that to me Jungkook. I will do as you say!" She couldn't believe what she just did and what she just heard. She was not getting dumped for the second time now after falling in love.

" It was not your fault. Just like it was not my fault. Just like it was not my sister's or mother's fault. We all pay for others sins and you are going to pay for getting born as sluts grand daughter."He continued.

" I will make each and every beloved ones of her suffer to death in front of her but she will live. I will make sure of It. "She started rubbing her skin at this point. It was burning like hell. It was getting so hot and it was hurting so badly that she didn't know what else to do." And you.... I will surely call you back to have some fun with your beautiful body "