He watched the younger from the Passangers seat after he had insisted on driving. He looked so beautiful today. He looked beautiful everyday.

Chan found joy in watching him do the simplest of things. Whether it was cooking dinner, scrolling through his phone of simply running his fingers through his hair.

"You know, just because you are in the Passangers seat doesn't mean I can't see you staring." Jeongin dead panned taking the elder by surprise.

He averted his eyes and turned his head to face the window, brushing it off with a laugh and praying that the red permeating his cheeks would soon die down.

Eventually the car ride was over and they arrived at their destination. Chan couldn't get out of that car fast enough, the tense atmosphere was almost suffocating.

In only minutes they were surrounded by their friends and chan couldn't help but smile admirably as Seungmin and hyunjin bickered flirtatiously.

"Why are you so grumpy." He heard the raven haired boy whine.

"Oh don't be daft, hyunjin." Seungmin sighed angrily. "I just spent 20 fucking dollars trying to win that stupid stuffed puppy and I completely blew it every damn time."

Snaking a hand around the youngers waist, Hyunjin placed a kiss on the tip of seungmins nose.

"Put a smile on that pretty little mouth of yours and then I will go and win it for you."

Chan laughed seeing the brunettes eyes light up as he nodded his head like an excited five year old and before he knew it, the two were already off in the direction of the said stall.

God, he was so glad those two finally made things official.

The night was long and although it was tiring with all the promoting the boys had to do, when their job was done they were sure to spare some time to have fun before the fair closed.

Hyunjin and Seungmin went for the dogem karts, the youngest of the two being sure to get a two seater for himself and his new puppy plush. Changbin and Felix ended up at the ring toss after Felix suggested the kissing booth and Changbin almost lost his shit and Jisung and Minho were on the Ferris wheel taking the cutest couple pictures that Instagram was sure to see later that night.

Chan looked around for Jeongin, hoping he hadn't gone too far so he hopefully wouldn't be stuck by himself feeling even more single than he already did on a day to day basis.

"Hyung!" He heard the youngers voice call out causing him to turn around immediately only to be met with the site of the blonde carrying two lots of fairy floss in his hands. "Look what I got for us! One each!" He informed enthusiastically.

Chan took it and smiled gratefully, feeling the nostalgic taste of the sweet force him to reminisce about when he was a child.

"Is there a stall you want to visit before we go? Or maybe a ride?" The older questioned, looking around at the lines that had grown noticeably shorter as people were beginning to leave.

Jeongin scanned his surroundings thoughtfully before his eyes grew wide at one particular event. Chans mouth went dry. "You've got to be kidding me."

He looked down at his feet that were now dangling 119m in the ear. That was his first mistake, looking down. He closed his eyes and tried to steady his breathing, why on earth did he agree to going on the giant drop?!

All of a sudden he felt a small hand latch onto his own as Jeongin smiled down at their conjoined fingers.

"Don't worry, it only lasts a few seconds and then it's all over."