Whoops?

As Minho sat and started at the boy basically vomiting words, he couldn't resist any longer. With his hand on the boys chin, he leaned in. He couldn't fight the thoughts that were going through him.

After their lips touched, their mouths slowly danced in perfect harmony. At first it was hesitant, but as it grew more and more passionate, it felt as if the entire world had fallen away, and all that mattered was this moment.

Minho lightly rested his hand the youngers jawline and jisungs hand had found a comfortable spot on the back of Minhos neck, pulling him closer with every second that passed. Things quickly and unintentionally became more intense and just as Minhos hands had began trailing up jisungs shirt, both of them fell to the ground with a thud.

"Shit." Jisung helped as he hit the ground. "I totally forgot we were sitting on monkey bars!"
When jisung looked over at minho his body was twitching, shoulders going up and down.
"Oh my god are you okay?" When jisung grabbed Minhos shoulders and rolled him over, he was surprised to see the boy laughing rather hysterically.

"We just- HAHAH- I didnt- HAHHAHAHA- even realise-HAHAHAHA" jisung couldn't help but laugh along, both of them eventually found them selves laying next to each other clenching their stomachs as they gasped for air.

"Oh shit" jisung shot up. "I didn't even tell my mum that I was going to be late!" Minho replied "whoops?" Jisung scoffed.
"This isn't funny Minho I'm going to be grounded for the next 10 years!"
Minho smirked.
"Well in that case..."

Jisung didn't get home until rather late that night.

Authors note 💕
Very first Minsung kiss!

this is very short! Hopefully the next few will be longer, vote and comment if you enjoyed!