Tomorrow

Minhos pov

After staring at the boys lips for a good minute or so, my mind starting racing with thoughts. I want to kiss him. I felt my face turn red as I shifted my gaze to look down at my lap.

Authors pov

"Minho, are you okay?" Jisung asked,"I'm fine, the sun was just.... bright." Minho replied.
He opened his mouth to continue to question Minho when he suddenly jumped at the others  movement.
"It's getting late, I've got to go. I'll see you here, tomorrow, yeah?" Minho said in the tone of voice, leading jisung to view what he said as more of an instruction that a question.
"Um sure, same time?" Jisung questioned.
"Yeah same time, I like the way the sun reflects in your eyes at this hour" With that statement Minho left.  jumping into his car, he drove off without another word.

Jisung

I sat there for about 10 minutes after he left. 'I like the way the sun reflects in your eyes'. All I could do was play that sentence over and over in my head. How did those few words have such an effect on me? And why did I agree to meet him tomorrow? I hardly know him!

I internally snapped myself back to reality as I realised it was basically completely dark now. I should get back. I took in a big breath, the smell of Tabaco still lacing the air around me.

Walking home at this time would usually frighten me. However tonight, I hardly even took in my surroundings as I stumbled home with one thing replaying one my mind, Minho. All I could think about was seeing him tomorrow. Why was I excited?

Authors note
This is a short chapter I'm sorry! Hope you enjoy 💕