Please read

This isn't a chapter and I will delete this soon but I think it's important for me to use whatever platform I have to get the word out.

My country is on fire.

23 people have died, kids among them.

Half a billion animals have perished.

2,000+ houses have burnt.

7 people are missing,

Australia is in the biggest state of emergency evacuation in history.

The bushfires have burnt more land than the California fires and amazon fires combined.

1/3 of the koala population is gone.

Just being outside is equivalent to smoking 32 cigarettess.

Up to 3000 army reservists have been called in to assist.

Some parts of Australia are reaching up to 123 Fahrenheit / 51 degrees Celsius.

Hundreds of thousands of people are being forced to evacuate.

There are 53 fires burning across just the state of Victoria with 13 of them being at emergency level.

Flames are burning up to 40 meters high.

These fires have been burning since September last year but for months before our country was already declared to be in a state of drought, worse than anything we've seen in decades.

Firefighters have been sent in to help worldwide.

We are being forced to use navy ships, army helicopters and planes.

The skies in New Zealand are turning grey and yellow from the smoke coming from our completely seperate country. 3,000 km away.

And to top it all off, we have only just started summer.

No one is over exaggerating the tragedy of this event.

It's sickens me that people are making jokes about this and I find it disgusting that there are some people lighting these fires deliberately.

I know it may be hard to grasp just how bad it is when you may be living on the other side of the world, but take it from someone experiencing it first hand when I tell you I have never woke up and not been able to breathe just from air coming in from my window.

It is tragic and it is absolutely devastating.

If you can, please donate.

If you can't, please keep it in your thoughts and in your prayers.

It isn't something to make memes about and it isn't something to take lightly.

People are loosing everything they have.

Please spread awareness.

Take a look at these, to understand the extent of the damage:

Tw// some people may find these to be distressing