Mamma Mia

After the two had eaten their dinner they decided to head to the lounge room and watch a movie.
"Pick whatever." Jisung said throwing the remote to Minho who was at the other end of the couch. It wasn't the ideal position that the two were in, but jisungs lounge could probably fit 15 people so if Minho sat too close, it'd be obvious that he wanted to be near jisung. After flicking through Netflix for a while, Minho finally settled on mamma Mia.
"Really?" Jisung said as he looked at the elder who sat with a grin on his face.
"Um yes this movie is iconic. I know all the words too." Minho said proudly.
Jisung smiled at the boy. As they got closer he began to see a different side of Minho. When they first met, Minho gave off a confident bad boy vibe, which honestly intimidated him. However as he starred over at minho, dancing and singing to "honey honey" by ABBA, he realised that wasn't at all true. In reality Minho was sweet, carings, smart and absolutely adorable. Jisung felt a fuzzy feeling inside of him as he continued to look at minho, he smiled as he got up.
"I'll be right back, I'm just gonna grab some snacks." Minho just nodded in reply as he kept his eyes on the screen.

Jisung looked at the full to the rim pantry. He seemed to remember Minho mentioning he liked salted caramel things at the cafe so he grabbed some salted caramel popcorn, chocolate and soft drink. As he entered back into the living room, he placed the snacks down on the table, Minho not even noticing due to being so immersed in the movie.

All of a sudden jisung flopped on top of Minho, letting his arms and legs fall on either side of him. Minho looked at the boy in shock.
"Hey" Jisung smiled cutely at the other.
"Can I help you?" Minho said, a pink tint to his cheeks.
"Nope." Jisung made himself more comfortable, now in a position where he was basically spooning Minho. Letting out a sigh, jisung rested his head on minhos shoulder and began playing with his hair. Minho was extremely flustered at the boys sudden overload of affection. It was weird to him, usually he was the one to initiate things. In his past relationship and flings he's always been the big spoon, leaned in to kiss first and said all the things that made the other blush, however now everything was flipped the other way. It felt kinda nice?

After the movie ended another one came on automatically, however jisung had dozed off and Minho was too comfortable to move so he just went with it. He soon realised that was a big mistake as he noticed the title "50 shades of grey" appeared on the screen. Minho had heard a lot about this movie but never actually watched it. Before he new it, a scene Minho did not wish to see, appeared on the big screen and some interesting noises blared from the surround sound speakers. Panicking, Minho quickly released himself from jisungs grip and turned the tv off, his face now bright red.

"Mmm" Minho turned his head to see jisung now waking up. "Min come back, I'm cold."
"Here." Minho said as he threw the boy a blanket.
"Now this just wont do." Jisung said as he reached for Minho and pulled him back towards him, wrapping his arms and legs around him like a koala. Taking minhos hand and putting it on his head he demanded Minho to pat him. Minho was blushing like crazy but did as he was told. After a while of this jisung had fallen asleep, yet all of a sudden, he got up abruptly.
"What's wrong?" Minho asked in a concerned tone. Jisung had had a bad dream.
"I need a drink." He said as he walked Away
"Mood." Minho muttered as he waited for jisung to return.

Walking downstairs into his parents wine cellar, he grabbed the first thing he could find, a bottle of Champaign.
"This will do." He said as he began to drink from the bottle. Without even realising it, he had drunk the whole thing.
"Holy shit, I forgot how good I was at that." Jisung said as the bottle slipped from his hands and into the floor, smashing.

Minhos eyes widened as he heard the noise of glass shattering. Quickly he got up and followed it, leading him to a door that led down into a dimly lit room. There he found jisung, looking down at the bottle.
After noticing minhos presence he turned around, with an innocent look.
"Whoops?"

Authors note 💕
I've been struggling with this book a bit. I'm trying not to drag things on but I don't want to make it seem like things are moving to fast ? Ugh anyway, if you somehow enjoy this book, I'd love for you to vote and comment <3