Date me.

"You know minho, surprisingly I enjoy spending time with you." Jisung said as took a sip of his lemonade. "Surprisingly? Aw Ji, I'm flattered."
Minho said as jisung rolled his eyes. After their little adventure, the two had decided to grab some snacks from the shops and have a small picnic in a park that was basically empty.
"I just find it funny, don't you? How we met and all. I was going for a walk and you were out on a drive and somehow our two worlds collided and here we are." Minhos eyes sparkled as he looked at the boy. "Destiny must be on my side." Minho said as he looked around at the trees that surrounded them. Jisung felt his face heat up as he looked down at the picnic blanket they sat on, tracing his finger along the red and white plading. "I really am glad I met you jisung. You're one of my only good friends." Once again jisung blushed. Although for some reason his heart ached at the term "friend".
"Slow your roll, I thought you were Mr. popular at your school?" Minho laughed at the name.

"Sure, a few people swoon over me but most of them are air heads. I've only really got my friends chan, changbin and seungmin. And you of coarse. But I want you to know, you're not like those people. I like you jisung, I like you a lot."
Minho reached for the youngers hand and held it softly, resting them on his thigh. The two boys looked down at their conjoined hands, then at each other, and then looked away as they both blushed. Both boys felt butterflies in their stomach. ' Minho likes me? do I like him too?' Jisung though to himself. ' I knew from the moment I met him there was a small spark but do I really like him?' Jisungs heart was beating so fast and loud that he was surprised Minho couldn't hear it. He knew the answer to the questions he was asking himself, he had for a while now, he just struggled to come to terms with it. Jisung wasn't worried about the fact minho was a boy, he was openly bi and couldn't give a damn what anyone thought anyway. However the last time he felt this way was with his past boyfriend, and when that relationship ended, he was broken. He began to panic.

He was feeling too many things all at once. He really really liked minho and he didn't know what to do. He noticed that Minho had caught on to his distressed state. The elder sat up and placed his free hand on the youngers cheek.
"Hey, are you okay?" By this point jisung had come up with 2 solutions to this. Confess to Minho, or run.

Run it is.

"Ah Yes! um...uh I'll be back! I have to c-call my mum." Jisung quickly let go of Minhos hand and walked into a near by public toilet. Pulling out his phone he dialed hyunjins number, who of coarse, was quick to answer.
"Hey baby, what's up?"
"Hyunjin. I like minho."
"Oh my gosh, you don't say? What a surprise!" Hyunjin said in a sarcastic tone.
"This is serious hyunjin. I reallyyyy like him."
Hyunjin sighed.
"Okay, I don't know where you are or what just happened but I'm assuming he made some sort of move on you which forced you to have this sudden epiphany. Look, you haven't dated anyone since Mingi, in Malaysia. And Minho from the sounds of it is the only nice guy since then. Throw away the panic and bring out the confident jisung I know and love. Now can I please get back to my 'meteor garden' binging?"
"Yeah, you're right. Thanks hyunjin."
"No worries, now go get that bread!"

As Minho sat alone, he was just as nervous. He had never had genuine feelings for anyone before, and after he finally decided to confess them to jisung, he left. Was jisung nervous? Overwhelmed? Disgusted? Minho was feeling anxious. He didn't want to ruin his friendship but he knew he made the right decision in telling jisung how he felt. He pulled a cigarette from his pocket, lit it, and rested it between his lips. Now all he could do was wait.

Jisung let out a deep breath as he walked over to the blanket and sat down. Minho quickly turned to him.
"Aha sorry about that, just wanted to make sure my mum was doing okay." Jisung said awkwardly. "It's not a problem." Minho said as he scratched the back of his neck. An extremely uncomfortable silence filled the air. Both boys sat about a foot away from each other, looking in opposite directions, until finally, jisung broke the silence.

"M-Minho, do you really mean what you said before?" Minho chuckled. "Yeah, I do." Jisung smiled slightly. "Well in that case, I like you too min, I have for a while."

Minhos face lit up. He looked as if he had just been given the best news ever. He grabbed jisung by the collar and immediately joined their lips. Jisung gently falling back onto the ground and Minho hovering above him. Both boys were smiling as they kissed, each in a complete state of euphoria. ' he tastes like nicotine' is all jisung could think. 'If this is what smoking a cigarette feels like, I understand why he's addicted.'

After a fairly long time, they broke apart, catching their breath. Minho looked down at jisung who closely resembled the colour of a tomato. He brushed a piece of hair from the boys eyes, tucking it behind jisungs ear, before speaking the words jisung so desperately wanted to hear.

'Date me.'

Authors note 💕
Woah okay. This chapter went through a lot of changes while I was writing it so I'm sorry if there are mistakes. I'm really excited for the rest of this story because there is going to be a slight plotwist coming your way soon 👀 make sure to vote and comment if you enjoyed <3

Also shoutout to that one person who's been commenting on my chapters, you actually gave me the motivation to write this! I appreciate it 🥰

P.s Thankyou for 500 reads! Apparently people actually read this lmao. It means a lot to me!