Baby

Minho almost choked on air.

"W-What did you just say?" He questioned, slightly panicked, to a surprisingly calm Jisung.

Jisung just sighed at the suddenly stressed elder. "You heard what I said, Minho."

Minho laughed awkwardly. "Ah I mean, yeah, b-but...don't you think that was a bit too forward?"

Jisung just rolled his eyes as he turned his entire body to face the other. "Min, we've been together for a long time now. Even though there was a small break in the middle there, it's not like either of us lost feelings. Besides, there's no way you can try and convince me you haven't thought about it either."

A heavy blush dusted over Minho's cheeks, one that Jisung could sense even with the mask of night time covering them both.

"I-I haven't..." Minho stuttered quietly, both parties knowing full well he was lying.

A small smirk permeated Jisung's lips. "Oh really?" he asked as he grew even closer to the boy, changing his position so he was straddling his lap. "So, you've never thought about me doing this?" he asked just before draping his arms around the nape of Minho's neck and connecting his lips with the soft skin of the elder's now revealed collar bone. Minho bit his bottom lip in an attempt to hold in his sighs of pleasure.

"No." He stuttered out, trying to convince himself that those thoughts hadn't crossed his mind.

"Oh. What about this?" Jisung teased as he slid his hand up the front of Minho's shirt, his fingers caressing the elders hard and slightly outlined abdomen.

"N-nope, not that either." Minho managed to get out, his body getting harder to control.

"So, this is out of the question too?" Jisung whispered before finally connecting their lips, pushing the older down so he could hover over him. Their lips stayed connected as Minho groaned in pleasure. He continued to bite and suck on the elder's lips, enjoying his occasional groans.

"Let's try this again shall we?" Jisung teased, leaving Minho's now swollen lips to suck again at his collarbone. Minho's hands grasped the blankets as he attempted to fight off the overriding feelings of pleasure. With Jisung hovering over Minho, he slid his palm up Minho's shirt and over his abdomen to play with his nipple. He massaged the nipple with the soft bud of his thumb and finger, alternating between pressing and pinching. Minho's eyes were squeezed shut but his mouth was wide open, giving in to the feeling of arousal and letting out soft sounds of appreciation at Jisung's actions. Slowly, the hand trailed down Minho's stomach, tracing the outline of his abs, before cupping his crotch.

"Ah, oh my God, Jisung." Minho managed to stutter out, his eyes rolling to the back of his head with pleasure.

Smirking, Jisung removed his hand from around Minho's dick and moved his mouth down to between his legs. There, he began to kiss Minho's thighs through the fabric of his sweatpants, earning sighs from the clearly painfully hard boy. As he got closer to Minho's dick, the panting and moaning became louder.

"Hm, am I allowed to do...this?" Jisung questioned innocently. He began to lick Minho's dick through the sweatpants, creating a darker spot on the material from his saliva. He could feel it pulsing and twitching underneath his tongue, causing a smirk to form on his lips.

"A-Alright that's it, y-you absolute tease" Minho stuttered out. He grabbed Jisung forcefully by the hips and tossed him over. With wide eyes, Jisung looked up to see Minho hovering over him with flushed cheeks, his dark fringe sticking to his forehead. He tried to reach up and peck Minho's lips again but he was firmly pinned down.