Sweet sensation

About 30 minutes passed when the car finally pulled up at a park. Jisung stared at the boy in confusion.
"A park?" Jisung wasn't being rude, he was just genuinely confused.
"Yep. I was thinking, We always go to the same one." Jisung let out a sigh of realisation.
"Needed a change of sensory huh?" Minho smiled.
"In some aspects. The environment, yes. The company? Absolutely not." Once again, jisung turned red. Minho giggled.
"Come on Sungie, my eyes have been on that slide since we got here." Minhos words reminded jisung of a five year old as his hand was quickly taken by the elders, being dragged towards the play equipment.

Sitting on the top of a set of monkey bars, the boys layed, staring up at the sky. The sunset was beginning to go, as a darkness slowly began to permeate the sky. Minho shuffled.
"Here." The boy smiled as he pulled 2 pieces of candy from his pocket. Jisung grinned, taking one in his hand as he examined the packet.
"Zappo's?"
"Yeah, my friend from Australia brought them for me. They are my favourite." Jisungs heart grew warm at the sight of the other happily sucking on his grape flavoured lollie. The adorable sight was quickly tainted as Minho replaced the treat with a cigarette. Jisung looked away uncomfortably.

"Hey, you okay?" Minho questioned
"Yeah I'm... fine." Jisung attempted to smile but it just made him look more awkward.
"Ji, what is it?" Shivers ran down jisungs spine at the choice of pet name. He sighed.
"Look, I didn't want to bring this up because you know it's your life and your choice but smoking is really bad for you. You do it so often and you're going to get sick." Jisung turned his head to face Minho expecting to see an angry face, however Minho just sat with a slight smile on his lips.
"W-what?" Jisung scrunched up his nose.
"It's so cute that you care." Jisung blushed hard.
"Of coarse I care. You're m-my friend..."
"Just a friend?"
The smile on Minhos face grew even bigger watching the flustered boy who was now looking down at his swinging feet.

Minho slowly pulled his hand up to the youngers face, placing his finger on his chin, forcing jisung to look at him. Jisung began to panic.
"I-I'm serious you s-should stop smoking, y-you're getting wrinkles-"

All of a sudden Jisungs rambling was cut short by a sweet sensation, one he's never felt before.

Authors note 💕
Bit of a cliffhanger, but knowing me I'll probably update in like an hour anyway 🤷‍♀️