Hes hot

Jisung never go tired of the sight of Minho. Honestly he could stare at him for hours.
"When you told me I was meeting your friends, I didn't think we'd be doing it here." Minho said as he pointed at the crowded club they were about to enter.
"Are you nervous?" Jisung said with a slight giggle as he looked up at the older.
"A little.." jisung held onto the boys hand.
"Don't worry, if my parents loved you, so will my friends." With that the two boys entered the club.

As they paced through the crowds of people, they were receiving many looks, none of which fazed the two, because who could blame them those people? They looked hot. Originally Minho was in his usual attire, a black shirt, black jeans and a fluffy blue jacket. That was perfect for meeting jisungs parents, however for a club? Not so much. Luckily his boyfriend was a millionaire and had wardrobes full of clothes which he was able to go through. Eventually he settled on a black and white patterned jacket, black jeans, black top and a belt, making him look breathtaking in the mind of any one with eyes. Jisung on the other hand, looked much different than he usually did. The boy often resided in oversized designer shirts or jumpers and black jeans, however today, he dressed up a little.

He wore tight leather pants which hugged his legs tightly, a Gucci belt decorated with chains, and a low buttoned blouse. His hair was messy and his ears held multiple dangling earrings. Jisung was never one to seem rich from his appearance, however tonight, he looked like a million dollars, and just by looking at him, Minho was finding it hard to hold himself back.

Jisungs friends came to this club often so it wasn't hard to locate them. Sitting at their usual table, in their usual spot, he spotted Felix and jeongin chatting and laughing as they drank and sung. Hyunjin on the other hand, was in the mosh pit dancing with 3 or more random guys who he'd probably end up making out with by the end of the night. Jisung laughed to himself as he grabbed Minhos arm and wrapped it around his shoulder, putting his own arm around Minhos waist, walking towards his friends.

"Hello boys." Jisung said as he smugly stood in front of them, amused by the look of awe on their faces. "This is my boyfriend Minho, Minnie this is felix and jeongin." Minho bowed politely and greeted them as the two sat down, Felix and jeongin still sitting with wide eyes.
"Oh pick your jaws off the ground would you? Don't be so suprised that I got a boyfriend, it's quite offensive." Felix looked at jisung, then at minho and then back at jisung, before snapping back to reality.
"Oh my god sorry! I didn't mean to be rude, I was just surprised! It's nice to meet you minho." Felix said as he reached over the table and shook Minhos hand. Felix and jisung spent the next few minutes talking happily until jisung felt Minho tense up.
"What's wrong baby?" He whispered to the elder.
"Your little friend over there has been glaring at me the entire time I've been here." Jisung turned to look at jeongin and was taken aback at how scary the boy looked with his face rested.

"Jeongin? What the fuck?" Jisung said as he laughed at his friend. " Sorry Min, hes protective, not good with new people, but a real darl once you get to know him." Jisung sent jeongin a look that read 'be nice' to which jeongin scoffed and turned to Felix. Not long after the boys drinks had arrived, hyunjin came stumbling over to the table.
"JISUNGggGgGgGG!!" Hyunjin yelled as he wrapped his arms around his bestfriend, placing a sloppy peck on his cheek. Jisung made a fake vomit noise as he rubbed his cheek and peeled hyunjin off of him, the boys, including jisung, all laughing.

Minho on the other hand, didn't find it too funny.

"And YOU mister, must be the famous Minho I've heard so much about!" Hyunjin said as he pulled Minho into a big hug. "Well done Sungie, hes hOt."

Jisung laughed as he pulled hyunjin down on a seat next to him."Yes Jinnie, he is. He's also MINE." Jisung said with a smirk as he grabbed the elders arm, "come on Min, let's dance!"

Authors note 💕
I literally write this chapter and then it deleted 🤦‍♀️
Anywho I hope y'all thought of that outfit chan wore in Australia when I was describing jisungs outfit because that was my inspiration 👀
Please comment and vote if you enjoyed <3