Back to him

"Everything's going to be okay baby, I'm here now." Hyunjin said as he stroked his bestfriends hair.
"I'm such an idiot hyunjin. I lost him, I fucking lost him." Jisung said as he cried harder into hyunjins chest.
"It wasn't your fault okay? You need to stop blaming yourself. Sure there were a lot of ways you could've prevented the situation from happening but you gotta stop being so hard on yourself. I've had my heart broken too before. I've been in Minhos situation, and so have you. We both know that after a breakup with someone you love, the feelings don't just disappear. All you need to do is talk to him, there's still hope." Hyunjin said as he tightened his grip on jisung.

"He doesn't want me anymore hyunjin. He hates me." Hyunjin shook his head.
"Baby that's not at all true. You should see the way he talks about you. He could never hate you."

And hyunjin was right. Minho didn't hate jisung. Minho still loved him the same as he did a week ago and that is what Minho hated.

He hated that he couldn't get in his car without smelling jisungs cologne. He hated that he couldn't check his phone without having the hope of a text from jisung. He hated that he couldn't even go to his favourite cafe without them asking if he wanted his usual slice of cheesecake and 2 coffees. He hated how much he missed jisung. He hated what happened to them. But what he hated the most, was that he knew if jisung so much as showed up at his door, he'd run straight back to him.

Authors note 💕
*this chapter is intentionally short*
I don't know what I'm doing anymore. I just wanna let you guys know that your comments are honestly what keep me motivated. Don't get me wrong, I write this book because I enjoy it, not for recognition. But honestly I was so ready to just delete this book. Thanks to you guys' comments ima keep pushing 😤
Vote and comment if you enjoyed <3