Favourite people

"Are you going to tell me where we're going jisung?" Minho chuckled as he looked at the younger. "Just shut up and drive will you, it's a surprise." Minho laughed once again as he placed his eyes on the road, this situation felt oddly familiar to the time he picked jisung up from school, the day they had their first kiss. "Turn left!" Jisung screamed as Minho quickly skirted the car in the right direction. "My god are you deaf or something?" Minho turned slightly pink, he didn't even realise the other was talking to him because he was too busy thinking about, well..... you know what. "God Minho, whatever you're thinking about must make you really flustered." Jisung teased as he noticed the colour of the elders face. "Shut up, jisung."

"Pull over." Jisung instructed as Minho began stopping the car. "Stay here!" Before Minho could ask any more questions jisung ran out of the car and into the gas station across the road. Not even a minute later he came running back, stuffing 2 items into his pocket. Minho looked at him impatiently, waiting for him to explain. "What are you looking at me for, we have somewhere to be!"

Soon enough, after a car ride full of karaoke, the boys had reached their destination. A smile broke out on Minhos face once he saw where they were. "Come on!" jisung grabbed the hand of the elder and dragged him forward. Pulling a permanent marker and lock from his pocket jisung looked up at minho, who was smiling like an idiot.
"I only bring my favourite people here."

Minnie.hoe

Liked by babychangbin and 234 othersMinnie

Minnie.hoe "this ones ours."
View all 33 comments
Chrisbang 👀👀👀
Babychangbin he really does look like a squirrel

J.one

Liked by lixie

Liked by lixie.lee and 213 others
J.one I guess that makes you one of my favourites
View all 34 comments
Princehwang looks like you've got more than one visual in your life ;)
Lixie.lee did I miss something or-