Uno

After a long and painful walk to the car, a few more hours drive, and plenty more carpool karaoke, the final destination jisung had in mind was reached.

The boys pulled up out the front of a huge theatre, one Minho had seen from the outside many times before, yet never gotten the chance to go inside of.

"Jisung, what are we doing here?" Minho asked, his eyes wide.

Jisung just smiled excitedly back at him and got out of the car, leaving a curious Minho to follow quickly behind.

"We're going in!" Jisung finally announced proudly.

"We're what?!" Minho almost screamed. "Look at what I'm wearing! My hair is still gross from the water!" The elder informed, having a small breakdown.

"Not to worry, my love. I planned ahead." Jisung opened the back door of his car and pulled out two expensive designer suits, one for each of them.

"Come on then!" The younger said casually as he began striding towards the golden doors, pulling Minho along behind him.

Although Jisung was chill, Minho was completely freaking out. It had been his dream since a child to one day get a chance to so much as enter the parking lot of this theatre yet here he was. Backstage getting pampered and done up by one of the finest glam squads money could buy.

He tilted his head slightly only to see a happy jisung, leaning in the doors archway, his eyes scanning the older, admiring him.

After all was done, jisung escorted the still very shocked and confused minho to the prefomance hall where there were 2 seats reserved for them right at the front.

To Minho, this was already the most wonderful experience of his life, but what made it even better was the fact that when the music began and the dancers piled out onto the stage, not a single other person was in the audience. Jisung had booked the entire place out, all so minho could have the time of his life. (Stream day6)

When the curtains finally closed and the music stopped, Minho looked at his and his boyfriend joined hands and his eyes became watery. God, he was so lucky to have jisung.

The two clapped and even though the dance was over, their night certainly wasn't. Jisung had one more surprise.

"Close your eyes." Jisung said to Minho, holding him by the shoulders tightly.

"Another blindfold?" Minho asked, as a soft material was once again placed over his eyes.

He was led somewhere, down a corridor, up a few stairs, down a few stairs, through a few doors and then finally, he came to a stop.

When Jisung took the blindfold away, Minho almost passed out. Standing infront of him were all of his biggest idols growing up, and still to this day. The dancers he had watched on YouTube and tv for so long, that he just watched preform live, were now right here to meet him.

"Oh my god lee Taemin?! T-ten?! Lee Hoseok? Kim Yugeom? Mr park o-oh my god it's a pleasure." Minho said, Bowing repeatedly and shaking all of their hands, ending at the pink haired boy.

"The pleasure is all ours Minho. But please, call me jimin!" The man said, pulling Minho in for a hug.

Minho struggled to catch his breath and get out his words. "You guys have been my role models since I was four! You're the whole reason I started dancing!"

They group nodded knowingly, ten eventually speaking up. "So we've been told, your boyfriend here tells us your quite the fan."

Minho blushed slightly before nodding his head quickly. "The biggest."

"Well," Hoseok said, placing a hand on Minhos shoulder. "This was such a nice opportunity for us to meet you. Jisung showed us some videos of you dancing, you've got talent."

Minhos hands began to shake at the thought of them seeing him dance.

"The boys and I just opened up a dance studio. The tuition is expensive but we were thinking you may like to attend for free? Considering we are good friends with the Han family and we trust their judgment on you."

Minho tried to pick his jaw up from the floor but nothing was working.

"Yeah! Besides I hear your friends with a chan, yeah? He's a good mate. I learnt that word off him!" The tall boy, yugeom added.

Minho was completely speechless and did nothing but shake his head vigorously.

"Thanks for tonight guys, I'll see you round yeah?" Jisung said before they bid their goodbyes and finally left for the car.

For the first time since they left the room, the two boys made proper eye contact.

"Jisung I love you so much."

The younger just laughed, "I know you do. I guess having a rich boyfriend can pay off sometimes huh?"

Minho grabbed the youngers hand. "No Jisung I don't think you do. I have never loved anyone nearly as much as I love you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and you give my shitty life purpose. You are the absolute best person I could possibly have in my life and there is absolutely nothing I wouldn't do for you."

The two looked at eachother for a short time before Jisung put a hand on Minhos cheek and pulled him in for a soft kiss.

"Uno reverse card."

A/N

I wasn't originally going to upload this until later this week but I just wanted to say Thankyou so much for 60k reads like,,,, I can't believe people actually like this dijshfief

I'm also so happy straykids are active on Instagram again I missed them, but those jisung and hyunjin photos almost killed me.

Anyways, my reads + votes + comments have been going down a lot lately so if you enjoyed, remember to let me know in a comment or by voting!

Thanks loveys,

Ry x