Always you.

Minho pulled up to the park in his car, stopping the engine, he slowly got out. As he expected, he saw jisung. Almost being hit with immediate déjà vu. He watched as the boy swayed on the swing, his little feet kicking around in the dirt.

He had the feeling in his stomach that made him want to leave. To turn around, get in his car and just go. However his feet wouldn't comply, and instead they took slow, shaky steps forward, until finally Minhos body rested on the swing next to jisung, Tense and nervous.

Jisungs head whipped around quickly. Minho let out a small gasp at the sight of the boy. His eyes were red, puffy and underneath them had dark rings. His skin looked pale and he looked even thinner than normal. Even in this state, Minho struggled to understand how jisung still looked as gorgeous as always.
"Minho..." jisung whispered, almost as if in complete disbelief. That was exactly how jisung felt. Of coarse he was hoping for Minho to show up, but did he actually expect it? Absolutely not.
"Jisung." Minho replied, letting out a deep breath.
"You actually came." Jisung said, tears almost swelling in his eyes.
"Yeah. Yeah I did." Minho said, as he shifted his gaze to the sky.

"Minho?" Jisung asked as he reached for and held the elders hand.
"Yes?" Minho replied, suddenly on the verge of tears after the sudden contact.
"Please look at me."

At this point, tears were already slipping from jisungs eyes down his cheeks. However, he didn't even try and stop them. He had nothing to hide. He wanted to show Minho that he was vulnerable in front of him.

"Obviously, you know why I asked you here... to explain. What happened, was completely wrong from how you saw it. Mingi came onto me. I tried to stop him Minho. I really did. But that particular situation was so badly timed.

Throughout the time I spent with him he would often bring up things about the relationship we used to have. Trying to make me feel as though I needed him. He made me feel guilty for something that was entirely on him. However, I refuse to let him take the blame for what happened to us.

I let him talk to me that night at the club. I let him message me. I let him visit my house. I let him invite me out for coffee. I let him treat me the way he did, all the while, you were right next to me. You never once were possessive of me. You never once told me what to do. And Minho, I saw how it hurt you when I wouldn't spend time with you, and I saw how happy you were when I would. Yet for some reason, I ignored that.

What he's done to me, over the whole time I've known him, is nothing you would ever even think of doing. You're the kindest and most loving person I've ever met. You put yourself out there and when you do something, you never do it half heartedly, even when it came to loving and supporting me. I didn't deserve that. I still don't deserve that. I don't deserve you. Not in this life, and not in the next. But all I know minho..." jisung placed his hand on Minhos cheek. "Is that I love you so so much, and being without you, was one of the most painful things I've ever experienced. The look in your eyes when you saw us, it made me feel like someone shot me. The pain I felt, just by seeing the pain you felt, was something I never want to experience again.

I promise, I will never hurt you again minho. Never. You're my entire world. I fell in love with you the moment I saw you. When I hold you, it feels like I'm holding my everything. When I kiss you, there's nothing else there but us. I see literal stars in your eyes Minho. I think about you more times a day than my heart beats. You don't leave my mind. Every second of every hour of every day since I first met that cocky boy full of angst right here, it's been you. It's only ever been you. You are my now and my forever Min.I look at you, and I see so much meaning. Love doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about you."

Minho was now sobbing as he looked into the eyes of the younger.

"I need you to know that I'll always choose you minho. Whether you choose me or not. I'm always going to be here for you. You're my person. I can't just walk away from this, from us. Do whatever you want to me. Go off an kiss a million people and I will still kiss you like you're mine. There's nothing that you could ever do or say that would make me fall out of love with you. You were never supposed to mean this much to me. I never planned on falling In love with you. And yet I find myself in that exact situation and that's why I want to hold onto you, because it'll hurt like hell to let you get away."

Jisung but his lips to try and hold back the even more tears he knew were about to come as he reached his hand into his pocket and pulled a small item out.

"Day 7 of 7. I know I've given you a million reasons not to, but will you give me a second chance?"

In jisungs hand, he held a lock. Identical to the one that the two had put on the fence together all those months ago. The only difference was that this one had the words, 'forever' written on them.

Silence was all that could be heard, aside from the chirping of birds high up around them, not a word came from either boys mouth.

"I kind of just spilled my heart out and I'm really putting myself out here minho so if you could say literally anything before I combust, that's be highly appreciated." Jisung said nervously as he held the lock in his hands.

Finally Minho opened his mouth;
"Not Seeing you everyday was hard, but not having you in my life would be much worse."

With those words, both of his hands cupped jisungs cheeks and their lips connected.

"I can't unlove you Han jisung, and honestly,

...I never want to."

A/N