Smoothie

"Hey jisung.." Minho started, the two boys laying in each others arms as the morning sun seeped through Jisungs large windows.

"Yes my beautiful, handsome, talented, sexy, adorable and perfect boyfriend?" Jisung replied in a cute voice, smooshing Minhos cheeks aggressively.

The older boy giggled before sitting up and turning to the younger who was still snug under the covers. "I just realised you've never met my mum and her boyfriend."

Jisung sat up and held Minhos hands. "I know, I didn't want to say anything though because I thought your family life was something you liked to keep on the down low. Are you saying you'd like for me to meet them?"

Minho nodded, causing Jisung to smile like an idiot.

"I'm gonna meet your family! I'm gonna meet your family! I'm gonna meet your family!" Jisung sang, parading around the room excitedly.

"Calm down Jisung. My step dad sucks so don't be too excited for him but I am keen for you to meet mum. I think she'll like you."

"What's there not to like?" Jisung replied jokingly. "Speaking of mums, Mine is coming back today aswell, and I think my dad may even be coming home too. He got out of hospital a week ago and hasn't been working since so mum said there's no reason for him to be in Malaysia right now. I hope he does come home, then I can introduce you properly."

Minho was confused for a second. "I've already met your dad Jisung? Remember we had that whole conversation about how painting your walls white can make a room look bigger?"

Jisung laughed. "Ah yes, Who could forget that exhilarating conversation." He said sarcastically. " and whilst I'm well aware of this fact, you were introduced as Minho."

"B-but I am minho." The elder said, not picking up what Jisung was putting down.

"God dammit, He doesn't know youre my boyfriend Minho!" Jisung almost yelled, the boys obliviousness becoming irritating.

"Ohhhhhhhh" Minho finally realised the context of jisungs words. "Well to be fair, my mum doesn't even know I like dick so it'll be priceless when I introduce you as my boyfriend."

Jisungs eyes softened. "Youre closeted?"

"I have a feeling my mums boyfriend has caught on to my sexuality but she is completely unaware.

"Do you think she'll mind?" The younger asked.

"Not at all. I hope." Minho replied before tackling Jisung onto his bed unexpectedly in a frenzy of kisses.

"It won't matter what she thinks anyway because I love you, I love you, I love you!" Minhos announced between soft kisses.

"That's gay." Jisung replied.

"No shit, Sherlock."

-

As the two boys sat on the couch in Jisungs room, playing call of duty on his x-box, the sound of firing guns didn't mask the loud calling of jisungs name from down stairs.

Immediately both boys ended the game and stood up, jisung practically running down his spiral stairs only to be greeted by both his mum and dad.

"Mum!" Jisung sang, Immediately he pulling his mum into a tight hug.

"Hello angel." She answered, rubbing circles along his back.

Jisung sighed in relief as he hugged his father. "Dad! You're okay."

A small chuckle was heard from the older males mouth. "Don't squeeze me too hard son, I'm still on the meds!"