Be safe

Jisung watched hyunjins eyes go wide as he scanned over the message from Minho.
"What am I going to wear??" Jisung said as if I'm a total crisis.
"Woah Ji, calm down. You hang out with him all the time. Why is this time such a big deal?"
Jisung looked at hyunjin with an expression that said 'are you an idiot?'

"Oh right I forgot that the last time you hung out he ate your face.."
"HyUnJiN!"
"What? It's true? Anyway there's no need to stress. It's not like it was a marriage proposal right?"
Jisung took a deep breath and nodded understandingly.
"You're right. It's not a big deal. But still, help me with my outfit." Hyunjin just rolled his eyes as jisung pouted at him.
"Ugh fInE, but you owe me Got7 tickets."

Jisungs outfit ^^

Jisungs outfit ^^

After watching a movie and getting jisung ready, hyunjin decided to leave.
"Be safe!" Hyunjin yelled as he waved to jisung, already disappearing down the street.
Jisung let out a sigh as he pulled out his phone and texted Minho.

Jisung ;)
Hey, hyunjin just left. You wanna hang out now?

Almost immediately jisung felt his phone vibrate as Minho replied.

Minho ☺️
Sure, meet up at the cafe near your school in 20 minutes?

Jisung ;)
Sure.

Jisung let out an excited squeal as he rolled off the couch. Checking himself in the mirror one last time before heading out the door.

Minho smiled down at his screen as he saw the message from the younger asking to hang out. Even though they had hung out multiple times before, this time felt different. Last time they hung out, they kissed. However Minho didn't let himself get too worked up. A kiss isn't that big of a deal anyway, it means nothing. Jisung was just a boy who he found cute, and at the moment he was nothing more. Right?

As he began to get changed he tried his best to block out the noises coming from outside his door. Once again, his mums boyfriend trying to talk to him. He continued to ignore the man, but not without becoming slightly irritated. Quickly he grabbed his phone and car keys before leaving his house, barging passed the man in the process, now, slightly pissed off.

Authors note💕
Sorry for errors I was too lazy to edit whoops.
Is it just me or can you totally imagine jisung looking fine as hell in that fit 👀
Vote and comment if you enjoyed  xx