Proud

As the two boys sat in the car on their way to Minho parents house, not even with Jisungs best attempts, the boys nervous demeanour was clear to Minho.

With one of his hands on the wheel and the other gripped softly on the youngers thigh, the music played quietly in the background, adding essence to the already comfortable silence.

"Everything will be okay, don't worry." Minho told jisung, making a quick effort at eye contact before having to look back at the road.

The younger huffed. "Bold of you to assume I would be anywhere near nervous. Why should I be? Look at me? I'm not nervous, okay. I'm not."

The elder just laughed before tightening his grip slightly on the youngers leg. "They'll love you angel."

Jisung had a habit to ramble when he was nervous or about to be put in an uncomfortable situation. He'd often either talk himself up with false self confidence or start stating random animals captivity facts. So far minho hadn't heard any mention of orcas in humane living conditions so he was assuming today Jisungs body was choosing the latter as his coping mechanism.

The day as seen through the thin glass of the car window was overcast. It wasn't raining or cold but a thin layer of grey clouds blanketed the sky. Jisung loved these kind of days. Usually he'd use this weather as an excuse to cuddle up on his window seat with a bowl of cereal and a cup of tea to read a book, but much more eventful things layed ahead of him on this particular occasion.

He was meeting Minhos parents. The people who had brought the beautiful specimen that is his boyfriend, into the world. Well, his mother did that at least. As for her boyfriend, he was probably most excited to meet him if he was being honest. After all, if he wasn't a complete dick and him and jisung actually got along, he could thank him for fighting with Minho that one fateful day, ultimately bringing their relationship about.

Was he nervous? Of course. Was he going to let that ruin his first impressions? Of course not. Had he let his thoughts distract him from the facts the car had just stopped out the front of a neat looking house? Apparently.

Minho sighed in relief at the fact the car ride was nervous and eagerly looked at jisung.

"Do they even know I'm coming?" Jisung asked, letting the cool charade fall for a split second.

"I told them I was bringing 'the famous han jisung' over for lunch so they had some idea, yes." Minho replied with a light chuckle. "Well come on then, the sooner we get in there, the sooner we eat!"

After a loud knock on the houses front door and a few hurried footsteps, the door was finally opened, revealing a very kind looking woman, and a tall and nice enough looking man standing behind her.

"Minho." His mother said with a smile pulling her son in for a quick hug. "And you, my dear must be han jisung. We've heard so much about you!"  The woman exclaimed, welcoming the two in and giving jisung a big hug.

"All good things I hope." He replied, immediately feeling more comfortable. "It's great to finally meet you mrs Lee and,,,?"

"Just call me Doyoon." The man said with a smile.

After a long talk about anything and everything and a lovely meal prepared by both of the adults, Minho decided that in the midst of a very in depth conversation between his mother and jisung about the perfect way to cook pastries, it would be the right time to come out.

"Hey guys?" Minho started, the nerves finally being present. "There's something I wanted to say, real quick."

Jisung immediately knew what was coming and took Minhos hand in his under the table.

There was a slight pause of silence whilst everyone's attention was drawn to the boy.

"So I know this might seem a little bit random and uncalled for at the current moment but I've been wanting to do this for some time now." Minho Toole a deep breath.

"I'm sure the two of you would notice that I've spent a lot of time with jisung lately, well almost a year. And I know that you've always noticed something was off when I'm 18 and still haven't brought home a nice girlfriend. I don't know how to do big long confessions so let's get to the point. I'm gay. I like boys. And in particular, I like this one. Very much that we've been dating almost this entire time. I'm sorry for not telling the two of you but i wanted to make sure this was all worth it before I exposed myself like this. Eventually, I forgot that it was even a secret and let it get this far without you knowing. So, uh, now you know. And yeah, I-I'm 100% gay. I hope you accept it, but if you don't, that's your own problem because I uh, I love him."

The whole time, Minho had been looking at the floor and eventually jisung. But when his eyes fell on his mum and Doyoon, he felt a weight off his shoulders.

"I've seen the girls your age around here honey, I couldn't have possibly asked for you to have a better partner. I accept you 100%, but I wish you told me sooner!" She answered, wiping her eyes slightly.

"As if it wasn't obvious enough honey." Her boyfriend laughed. "I'm proud of you minho."

In that moment, Minho didn't know if it was a trick of the light, or the lack of sleep he was getting, but he could of sworn he heard his fathers voice and a warm embrace wrap around him.

"I'm proud of you too, son."

A/n
Hey angels, how is everyone!
This chapter was a little spontaneous but I hope you enjoyed anyways.

I've been thinking of a few story ideas lately and I want to know who you'd like it to involve, so comment and let me know which you'd most likely want to read!

Changlix

Minsung (again)

Bts x skz (not in a ship just both involved in the story)

Also skz shows last night and the night before got me f u c k e d u p

Ry x