Coincidence

"Chan!" Minho exclaimed with a smile as he let go of jisungs hand and walked over to his friend with wide arms. "Changbin! Seungmin!" Minho said once again, embracing his friends tightly.

"I know it's only been a few weeks but damn how have I not seen you guys so far all holidays? I actually kinda missed you." Minho said with a smirk as he lightly punched seungmins arms.
"So, Im assuming these are your special friends- Hyunjin?"
Minho and hyunjin eyes connected. Jisungs head raiding at the sound of the name.
"Jisung?"
"Hyunjin?"
"Wait Felix?"
"Jisung?"
"Jeongin?"
"Woojin?"
"Jisung?"
"Wait you all know each other?" Changbin said with a confused expression on his face.
"Okay this is way too weird for my liking." Hyunjin said as he flicked his hair lightly.

"Yeah, hyunjin, Felix And jeongin are my bestfriends and woojin runs the animal shelter where I adopted my rabbit. She died but hey, I made a new friend."
Jisung laughed awkwardly.

"Well." Minho clapped his hands together. "This is extremely strange and a crazy coincidence but uh, Woojin, you're the only one I haven't met so, tell me about yourself." Minho said eagerly as he sat down next to the already sitting jisung.

"Well, I run the animal shelter chan and jeongin work at and I spend a lot of time there, but I'm also a vocal coach. I have a girlfriend named Choi jisu, or lia as I call her and I go to university at pyj uni. That's pretty much it."

Minho nodded in interest as the rest of the boys continued to mingle amongst eachother. Jisung had many questions for both hyunjin and Felix who hadn't mentioned anything about having found a possible significant other, but lost all feelings of anger after hearing the stories of how they met. He couldn't help that he was soft.

As the night slowly passed, the boys drank more and more, their blood slowly turning into alcohol. Of course, woojin, jeongin and jisung had stayed sober to make sure that they didn't completely lose themselves and everyone arrived home, at least somewhat alive. At some point during the night, jisungs hand and made its way to a resting position on Minhos thigh. Jisung had to be mindful of their rules but in all honestly, felt himself going crazy with out some form of physical contact with the other. Luckily, the elder had hardly noticed as he slurred his words and laughed at absolutely nothing.

As Minho and Felix giggled at something on their phones, Minhos ears perked as he heard an all too familiar voice. When he turned his head and took in the person standing too close to him, he was ready to shoot himself right then and there.

"Minho, baby, it's been so long! You haven't been avoiding me.... have you?"

A/N 💕
Here's a short chapter or you to keep you fed as I may not update for a few days.

IM SEEING GOT7 IN LIKE 12 HOURS AND IM READY TO SCREAMMMM!
WISH ME LUCK LOVEYS XOXO

IM SEEING GOT7 IN LIKE 12 HOURS AND IM READY TO SCREAMMMM!WISH ME LUCK LOVEYS XOXO