Regret

In felt like a shard in jisungs gut that wouldn't leave.
-

Minho looked at the date with excitement, his and jisungs 6 month anniversary. He clutched the box in his hands close to his heart, taking in a deep breath.

-

It all happened so fast

-

He had spent lots of time with jisung lately. Ever since jisungs mother had spoken to him, he realised that maybe him and Minho should spend more time together, and of coarse Minho was loving every second of it.

-

He didn't even know why he did it

-

Minho hadn't heard from Mingi in a while. Every now and then he'd see messages from the same unknown number on jisungs phone but he didn't want to look any further. He respected jisungs privacy. Minho wouldn't mind if jisung and Mingi were friends as long as he saw jisung regularly, however he wasn't complaining now that Mingi was out of the picture. He will admit it felt like a weight off his shoulders though.

-

Or what came over him

-

Minho had decided that he was going to surprise jisung at his house today. Jisung has been sick the past few days so along with some chicken soup, Minho had bought flowers, chocolates and of coarse what was inside the box he held close.

-

He acted without thinking

-

To Minhos dismay, it was a rather rainy and gloomy Saturday, One he also had to work on. To be exact, Minho and jisungs 6 month anniversary was tomorrow, but Minho wanted to wake up next to him on the special day so he had to plan ahead.

-

It was a mistake

-

When the clock hit 6pm, Minho wasted no time in leaving work. He packed up his things and was out the door all in the span of a minute. Rushing to his car he swiftly jumped in and drove himself home where he got changed and headed to jisungs house.

-

If only he had known

-

Jisungs mum wasn't home when Minho arrived, so he let himself in. He placed the items on the kitchen bench, in a nice neat pile planning on blindfolding jisung and bringing him here, to surprise him even more. He could hear jisung in his room, so slowly and quietly made his way upstairs, not wanting to give his presence away to the younger.

-

Why was he so god damn stupid?

-

Minho saw his hands shake as he reached for the door handle, nervous for not only what he had bought for his boyfriend, but for what he planned on telling him very shortly.

-

He was full of regret

-

Before Minho opened the door, he stopped abruptly when he heard the voice of another. A deep voice. The door made the conversation between the two come out as mere murmurs so minho was unsure of what was happening behind the closed door, quite literally.

-

He hated himself

-

And then, silence. Minho heard nothing anymore. Perhaps jisung was on the phone and had it on speaker and the call had ended? He then remembered what he came here to do. And right now, the only thing between him and seeing the boy he wanted in his arms, was this stupid door.

-

All jisung could think about was Minhos face when he caught them. The look of when his world came crashing down around him.

Authors note 💕
...

ANYWAYS on a happier note ya girl just celebrated her birthday :)

Make sure to vote and comment if you enjoyed <3

P.s
if this reached 15 votes in the next hour maphaps I'll double update 👀