Hoodie

"My god what is wrong with him?" Changbin whispered to chan as they stood in the corner of the room watching as Minho smiled like an idiot at his phone.

"He's just talking to Jisung again." The older sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose and exhaling a deep breath.

"I swear to god they were less clingy when they were actually in a relationship. That boy is on his damn phone 24/7." Changbin continued to point out, scrunching his face up as Minho continued to giggle at his screen.

Chan shook his head knowingly. "Tell me about it. All I hear is jisung this, Jisung that. He was less present in my life when he was actually here!"

The two shared a look before deciding to continue with whatever it was they were busy with beforehand. Chan going back into his room, and Changbin flopping down on the couch next to Minho to put on a movie.

"Can you turn that down a bit?" Minho asked, glaring at Changbin. "I'm talking to Jisung."

The other glared back at him with disbelief. "Minho, you're texting him."

"And I need to focus!" He replied, causing the dark haired boy to groan. "Minho, not only are you guys broken up but hes only been gone for a month, surely you can't be that desperate for him already. Have you even tried to move on-" Changbin was cut off by a remote hitting the side of his face.

"Shut it shortie, you clearly know nothing about love." Minho snapped at him causing Changbin to roll his eyes.

"Oh yeah you're right because I totally haven't been in a relationship for the past year or anything." The younger said in a sarcastic tone.

"It actually hasn't been a year yet." Minho mumbled, taking his attention back to his phone.

"Well yeah it was one year together on the........ oh my god." Changbin stopped, his face turning pale. "Today. Oh my GOD ITS MY ONE YEAR WITH FELIX TODAY HOW THE FUCK DID I FORGET?"

Minho watched in amusement as his best friend ran around the room frantically tugging at his hair, trying to think of what to do.

"Chill out would you? Theres a box of Felix's favourite chocolates in the fridge and an unopened 'I love you' teddy bear in my cupboard. It's still only 10am so call him and tell him you've got something special planned. I don't plan on going home anytime soon so you can take my car which has a picnic blanket in the trunk, go to the shops and grab some snacks and then take him to the location I'll send you on my phone."

Changbin stared at his friend. "Wow, thanks minho. I didn't realise you were so good at this kind of stuff."

The older chuckled before sitting up. "Don't mention it." He shrugged. "Here." He said, throwing Changbin his car keys.

"One last thing before I go, why do you have Felix's favourite chocolate in the fridge?" The shorter asked, slightly suspicious.

"Felix and Jisung literally share one brain cell. I bought them because they were Jisungs favourite and they remind me of him but I haven't eaten any yet and this is for a better cause."

"Oh." Changbin replied, feeling a little sorry for his friend. "And the teddy bear?"

Minhos sighed. "I bought it for jisung and I's anniversary, but obviously I won't be needing it now. Besides, shipping to Australia is expensive anyway."

"And the location I'm taking felix?"

Minho smiled as he looked at the ground feeling somewhat nostalgic. "The place jisung and I had one of my favourite dates."

Changbin placed his hand on the other boys shoulder. "I'm sorry, hyung."

"Don't sweat it." Minho shrugged weakly before pushing his friend out the door "Now go, Felix will start crying if he thinks you've forgotten any longer."

"Thanks for all this minho." Changbin said genuinely "Hey, and while I'm gone, maybe you should think about leaving the house or something? It's been a while since you lived the life of a free man so go hit the club or something, okay?"

Minho smiled at his friends concern. "Maybe." He replied shutting the door, before resting his head against the wood. "Maybe I will." He finally thought.

"Jisung!"

"Han Jisung?!"

"Jisung I'm getting fucking cold!" The boy screamed again before finally getting a response.

"Oh shit sorry, I kind of fell asleep on the lounge." Jisung replied chuckling, handing a towel to the boy in his bathroom.

"Well damn, I take a shower for 10 minutes and you already get bored out of your mind. What would you do without me?" San asked in a teasing tone, rapping the material around his waist.

Jisung shrugged before throwing himself onto his bed. "Probably eating way too much toast or crying." He replied casually.

San shook his head and made his way over to the cupboard, opening the bottom drawer which revealed multiple items of his clothing.

"Where's my grey hoodie?" He mumbled to himself, noticing it was missing. "Hey jisung have you seen my- oh you're wearing it aren't you."

The younger boy smiled cheekily causing the older to laugh. "I'm seriously not keeping any of my hoodies here anymore, this is the 3rd one you've taken."

Jisung just groaned and sat up from the bed to face the boy. "It's not my fault their comfortable and smell good." He replied, making the other shake his head.

"You're rich as anything Jisung, you could buy like 2 million of them."

The younger boy pouted before standing up and turning on the tv infront of his bed, mumbling to himself. "It's not the same."

Once San had gotten dressed he sat in the bed next to Jisung, resting his head on the others shoulder.

"Shouldn't you be working Jisung? Isn't that why you moved here in the first place?"

Jisung sighed. "Well yeah, but I finished all the work I was given for the week within the first hour of getting it. I feel like they think I'm stupid or something." He replied smugly. "Besides, I could ask the same thing to you Mr Choi, you should be working yourself."

The older just threw his head back and groaned loudly before snuggling into the youngers side, cutely forcing his head between the boys arm and torso. "I don't wanna." He whined.

"God you're such a baby." Jisung replied, only to receive puppy dog eyes in return. "Your lucky I like you Choi. You're boss has been sending me emails almost everyday asking for a 'review' on your service."

San laughed lightly as he looked back up at the boy. "I can't believe you actually convinced him to promote me into the role of your 'personal butler'. Not only do I get to see you everyday but I literally get paid to cuddle. Who's doing it like me?"

"Sugar babies." Jisung replied wittingly only to revive a smack on the arm from the older. "Don't be ridiculous." San answered.

"Joking, joking." Jisung said, putting his hands up in defence. "Anyway, why don't you go make yourself useful in the kitchen, I'm feeling like a cheese toastie." Jisung yawned.

"And then when I come back we can watch teen wolf?" San asked with hopeful eyes, lazily getting out of the bed.

Jisung placed a quick peck on the boys lips before patting his head. "Of course we can."

A/n

Me: the book is ending soon 😭
Also me: letS aDd AnOtHeR cHaRaCter aAd maKe mOre DramA becaUsE I lOvE aNgsT

Hehe sorry for the sLiGhT cliffhanger

Ily doe :'3

Vote and comment for more :)

Ry x