Min

Monday

Minnie 💕
Hey baby, how did today go?

Baby x
Surprisingly well actually, we talked a lot  and I think we're friends now?

Minnie 💕
Wdym you think? 

Baby x
Well he said he wanted to start over and it'll just be
easier this way so I said yes. Then we went for
coffee and we've been texting since

Fuck.

Minnie 💕
Oh, well good for you. I'm proud of you Ji.

Baby x             
Thanks Min. I'm really tired so I'm gonna                Go get some rest. Have a good night x

Minnie 💕
Oh. Okay sleep well baby, did you want to grab coffee tomorrow morning or meet in the afternoon?

Baby x
Im actually busy tomorrow so I can't see you but I'll   call you Okay? x

Minnie 💕
Oh alright, I'll look forward to hearing your voice x
Read 6:33 pm

Minho wasn't at all comfortable with the situation of Mingi coming back into jisungs life. However he knew he was in no place to say anything. The two had been dating for about 2 months whilst Mingi and jisung, had known each other for years. He felt uneasy. Especially since his boyfriend cancelled plans with him for the next day and basically just said goodnight to him at 6:30pm. But there was no need to worry, everything would be fine. Minho was sure of it.

Tuesday

Minnie 💕
Morning Sungie, have a good day at school xx
Read 8:34am

Minnie 💕
I hope you ate well today baby! Miss you x
Read 2:47pm

Minnie 💕
Sung? You said you'd call today and you didn't. I understand that you're busy though so it's okay. Just let me know you're alive or whatever.
Read 9:46pm

Minnie 💕
Sweet dreams x

Baby x
Yeah, you too :)

Wednesday

Minho 💕
Morning love! I came around to your house to bring you breakfast but your mum told me you were out. I left the cheesecake in the fridge for you though because I knew you'd want it. Where are you?

Baby x        
Aw thanks Min. Sorry I wasn't there, Mingi took
me out to for breakfast. I can't talk right now.
but have a good day x

Minho 💕
Ah, okay no worries then. Tell him I said hi! Have a good day too baby x
Read 7:57am

Thursday

Minho 💕
Hey sung. You weren't home again this afternoon when I came by so I assume you were with Mingi. I really miss you! Are you free tomorrow?

Baby x  
Hey minho, I'm not free tomorrow sorry.            Schools been crazy and I've been helping Min      move into his new apartment.

Minho 💕
Min?

Baby x
Yeah. Mingi. Anyways I'll talk to you later, night x

Minho 💕
Okay beautiful. Rest well xx
Read 8:67pm

J.one

Liked by princehwang and 537 othersJ

J.one perhaps Mingi convinced blueberry sung to make a comeback
View all 67 comments
Princehwang I thought this was you and Minho #letdown
Min.hoe you look cute in this, can't wait to see it for myself

Minhos heart ached as he laid on his back, facing his ceiling. His body tangled up in his thin white sheets, thoughts racing through his head. He wasn't stupid. He knew something more was happening between jisung and Mingi then a new found friendship. It wasn't that he didn't trust his jisung. It was that he didn't trust Mingi. Not one single bit. Jisung was being so distant. Not even a week ago, him and jisung were going on theme park dates, and cuddling and kissing and being happy with each other. Now, jisung barely even messaged him back. Jisung used to FaceTime him for 4 hours if they hadn't seen each other for a day. They hadn't seen each other in 5 and jisung couldn't care less. He felt so neglected. He felt so unbelievably unwanted. He tried his best to resist the urge that was pushing against him so hard, but before he knew it, he was hopelessly rummaging through his draws. He tried his best to lay off, for jisung. He hadn't touched one in almost 2 and a half weeks. But it felt like jisung didn't even care about him. And he couldn't help himself, so he turned to the only thing that was there for him every time without fail, the sweet, sweet taste of nicotine.

Authors note 💕
Hey y'all. I don't have much to say except Thankyou for all the comments I've been getting lately. I can't tell you enough how much I enjoy reading them. This story line is a Lil messy right now but hopefully I'll tidy it up in the next few chapters. Ya girl is a little indecisive. Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed <3