Pancakes

Jisung woke up the next morning with a pounding headache and dry mouth. Hardly remembering the events of the nights before, he cursed at himself for recklessly drinking so much. As he went to pull himself out of the bed he noticed the arm that was loosely resting around his waist. His body froze as his mind immediately jumped to the worst possible conclusion, a one night stand. As jisung mentally prepared himself for the walk of shame he was about to take, he decided to take one last look at the face of the person behind him. That's when he felt a weight lift of his shoulders. He saw Minho. He didn't even leave the house last night did he? He then realised that he was fully clothed and in his own bedroom. He laughed at himself as he let out a sigh of relief. He walked downstairs and starting making breakfast, pancakes, again. Because he was lazy, uncreative and also didn't know how to make anything else.

Minho woke to a delicious smell flooding his nostrils. He pulled himself out of the bed and quickly looked around in confusion before remembering he had stayed the night at Jisungs. He rubbed his eyes and stumbled down the stairs, trying his best to remember his way around this monster of a house. Once he reached the kitchen, he felt himself go completely soft at the sight in front of him. Jisung was standing in the kitchen, with a pink apron on, making pancakes while bopping his head and tapping his foot along to 11:11 by Taeyeon. 'He looks like such a boyfriend' is all Minho could think while he stared at the boy.

He realised he'd probably look creppy if jisung turned around so he snapped out of his trance and cleared his throat. Jisung jumped at the sound and quickly shot his head around.
"Oh ah good morning." Jisung said, relieved once again to see that it was only Minho.
"Morning sung, whatcha doing?" Jisung smiled. "Writing an essay on how a unicorn is the national animal of scottland, what does it look like dumbass?" Minho just laughed and shook his head. "Right."
"Here they're ready, how many do you want?"

After the two had finished their breakfast jisung and Minho both showered, separately of coarse, and jisung lent Minho some clothes. The two had silently agreed to not bring up the events of the night before as Minho got flustered at the thought of jisung in his arms, and Jisung honestly couldn't remember what he did, and out of fear, he wanted to keep it that way. After the boys had both showered and eaten it was about 11am.

"So what's happening today?" Jisung said as he flopped on the lounge next to Minho.
"Um I don't know, I guess I can leave whenever." Jisung furrowed his eyebrows.
"Leave?" Minho nodded. "Why would you leave? Do you have other plans today?" Minho shook his head, insinuating that he was free.
"Are you sick of me?" Minho shook his head once again. "Okay, well I'm here alone all weekend so I see no reason in you going anywhere." Jisung said with a slight pout.
"You're right, I guess I could stay." Minho said as he patted jisung on the head.
"Come on," jisung quickly grabbed the elders hand and headed for the door. "I've got an idea!"

Authors note 💕
Hey guys!  First of all thankyou so much for 300 reads 👀 sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been feeling very unmotivated, but seeing that people are actually liking my story has made me want to write! Make sure to vote if you enjoyed and please comment! I'd love to know your thoughts! ❤️

Also did anyone participate in the ssd today?