2/7

'Day 2 of 7' minho read as he observed the card and box infront of him that had appeared on his front door this morning.

A box, smaller than yesterday, containing a nice and expensive looking, black lighter. The contents of the card reading,
"For the first time you made me panic , light it for me were your words I believe?"

Minho felt a slight smile appear on his face at the memory of the early days of him and jisung. 'I see what you're doing here Han, and it's so crazy, it just might work.' He thought as he placed the lighter in his pocket and left home.

-

Although Changbin and Felix only met for the first time yesterday, they were seeing each other again today. To be fair, the two had been talking for almost a month before actually finding the time to meet. With both of them so busy with school, plus Felix's dance classes and changbins music producing, agreeing on a time they were both free was of coarse very difficult.

However neither of them regretted it after finally meeting. Both of them were already head over heels for each other and it was only a matter of time before one asked the other to be together officially.

Yesterday, was a cafe date, however today, to move things along quicker, Felix was coming over to changbins house to bake a cake for his younger sisters birthday. Obviously changbins family wasn't home, but he thought that by having him to his house and doing something a bit more personal would bring them closer. Luckily Changbin was right, because by the end of the night, after Felix was invited to stay over for dinner by changbins parents, felix went home not a single boy anymore.

-

Seungmins job at avoiding hyunjin just became a lot harder. For the first time ever, hyunjin had decided to sign with a company, and that just so happened to be the one he was an intern at. This meant that for the next month, they'd be spending every. Single. Day. Together.

Whether seungmin had done something really and in a past life to deserve this, or something really good, he wasn't sure of yet. The only thing he knew for sure was that hyunjin kept winking at him and he was not doing okay.

Perhaps hyunjin had signed with the company because he was ready to take his career seriously. Or perhaps it was because of the cute camera assistant. Either way, he was having a lot mote fun at work than most people do.

To put in bluntly, hyunjin was a hoe. But honestly, with looks like that, who wouldn't be. However, there was something about this boy that didn't make him want to hookup with him and drop him. He had this innocent yet sassy vibe about him and hyunjin was definitely intrigued by him.

Hyunjin was even questioning asking him out on a date. However for the time being he was just enjoying teasing him. Of coarse that would be rather unprofessional of him to take him on a date, but he's just an intern, right?

-

Felixie

Liked by princehwang and 452 othersFelixie on the count of three point at your boyfriendView all 37 comments Princehwang omg I'm softJ

Felixie on the count of three point at your boyfriend
View all 37 comments
Princehwang omg I'm soft
J.one so happy for you 💛

Princehwang

Liked by j.one and 4,532 others
Princehwang proud to announce my new contract!
The shoot was fun but the person behind the camera made it hard to focus 🥴
View all 346 comments
J.one 👀

Bang.chan

Liked by Chang

Liked by Chang.binnie and 378 others
Bang.chan I promise I'm 10x happier than I look in this! Thanks for making my days the best 🖤
View all 21 comments
Chang.binnie am I being replaced?

J.one

Liked by princehwang and 781 othersJ

J.one bad habits
View all 62 comments
Princehwang Tf is this

Authors note 💕
She's a!
Party girl with a!
Bad habit!
A bad habit for drugs.

If you get it, you get it.

Thankyou so much for 20k I'm actually speechless 💕🥺