Kinky or romantic?

Loml:
Minho, wake the fuck up.
But In a cute and cuddly voice

Bub:
Good morning to you too Sung, to what do I owe this pleasure?

Loml:
Get ready bitchhhhhh
I'm picking you up in an hour :p
Don't ask questions xxx

Bub:
We really be going on another surprise date huh?
I'm down,,, see you soon x
Seen

Loml:
Ew

Bub:
:(

Loml:
I'm Kidding I'm sorry I love you

Bub: :)

-

"Get In loser, we're going shopping!" Jisung screamed from his Mercedes window as he pulled up out the front of minhos house.

"Hey love." Minho chucked happily, laughing at the cute boys antics.

Minho opened the car door and sat in the front seat. He immediately pulled the younger in for a soft kiss, both of them smiling lovingly as they pulled away.

They stayed in that position of them leaning towards eachother with Minhos hand on the back of jisungs neck, lightly playing with his hair for a while.

"So are we actually going shopping or were you just quoting chick flicks again?" Minho asked the younger while laughing slightly.

"Nope, not shopping. But if you want I can turn around home and we can have a Lindsay Lohan marathon?" Jisung asked eagerly.

"Maybe when we get back, but I was excited all day about where you are taking me so let's not ruin it." Minho replied, brushing a piece of his boyfriends hair to the side.

"Aw you're a bit cute. You're right though, let's go." Jisung said, pulling away and putting his hands on the wheel.

"I like that pink jumper, it looks cute on you baby. Is it new?" Minho asked, observing his boyfriends attire.

Jisung dramatically turned his head to his boyfriend and gasped. "Minho, it's Wednesday."

-

"First stop!" Jisung excitedly exclaimed, parking the car and looking at minho.

"A beach?" Minho asked, not sounding rude just asking the reasoning behind it.

"Yep. There's a boardwalk that goes for miles just down that way that my mum and dad used to take me to every weekend when I was little. I don't really see them much now, especially not dad but it's important to me still." Minho nodded at his boyfriends words, an empathetic look on his face.

"The beach it is." Minho simply replied grinning.

-

As the two boys began to pace along the pathway that lead to many waterfront shops and cafes, jisung turned to Minho, "Okay so there's an ice cream parlour just down here which I think we should go to first. I know it's only 10am but it's ice cream o'clock somewhere in the world."

The older boy grabbed Jisungs hand and nodded his head. "I like the way you think."

"Can I please have a scoop of vanilla bean and a scoop of cookie dough in a waffle cone." Jisung asked, standing on his tippy toes as he spoke to the ice cream lady.

"And I'll have one scoop of mint choc chip in a cup please." Minho said to the lady, reaching for his wallet to pay, only to be cut off by a proud jisung who was poking his tongue out back at him.