6

The plot will start to change from that in "Loving unexpectedly" :)

Remember this is the original, and was written 2 years ago!! This is lacking editing, description and detail
~Allie

Pic of Mistress Nellian>>>>>

"Hello,my brother" said an angelic silky voice. I look up and see a beautiful girl walk through the front doors. As I see her take her sunnies off, I get butterflies in my stomach.

She was beautiful, lovely smile... Flowing hair everything about her was beautiful. She was wearing this (picture in cover)

"How was the hunting trip??" Master asked as he wraps his arms around her small body.

"Wonderful" she said still in that silky voice.

I bit my lip and look back down, "I bought you a present Nellian..." My heart Sank, as he said that "Savannah step forward!" He order, I step forward still looking at the floor, I didn't want to see him looking over me.

Suddenly I felt and cold hand on my chin pull me up to see bright grey eyes, "she is something brother.." She said looking over me, she drops her hand and I step back into line.

OMG I could feel her drug like breathe on my face, her lips teasing me. OMG Savannah what is wrong with you, you can't fall for your Mistress.

"I would like my bags taken up to my room and my clothes washed." She instructed and all the maids went off to work, I walk to the red Ferrari and take one off her bags and Thyme took the other.

"Thyme what is Master's and Mistress Nellian's powers??" I ask as we both walk up stairs.

"The Mistress has the powers of speed and she has powers over the mind like cause pain and other things by just looking at you and the Master, he has the powers of dream control, and he is a tracker" She gulps and she knocks on a door that I presume was the Mistresses,

"Enter" spoke a silky voice, I open the doors to revel her taking off her jacket.

We bring her bags in and we curtsey
"Where would you like your bags Mistress??" I say looking at the ground, I didn't want her seeing me look over her lovely body.

"In the walk on wardrobe, and then you can wash my clothes" she says pointing to a open walk way.

"Yes Mistress" I say and Thyme leaves the room. I sigh and I care her bags into the wardrobe and start to put away clothes. I walk out with the dirty clothing in a basket and notice Mistress sitting on the end off her bed.

"Savannah, can you come her please" I stop at the door and I put the clothes down and I walk to her.

"Yes Mistress.." I am stopped by her running her hands down my arms, I shutter at her cold touch. The butterflies comeback and my heart starts to feel like it is trying to escape, she walks around me and stands behind me.

"AB-, I am going to save you for a special occasion.." She whispers in my ear, I get chills and I rub my arms.

She walks away into her wardrobe and I pick the washing up and I take it to the laundry. "You took quite a long time"

Thyme said startling me, "Well she needed to talk to me and that she is going to 'save me' for a special occasion" I say starting a load.

She gives me a look and then turns "what was that look??" I asked chasing after her down the narrow hall going to the maids and slaves quarters.

"nothing" She says smiling. I am stopped by a figure, it was Master Coudray, I gulp and stop in my tracks.

"Hello, Savannah" he says smiling,

"Hello M.. M.. Master" I stutter and he laughs.

"Do you like the Mistress??? you were originally going to be hers but I think I might trade" he said walking towards me. I slow back away and in a heart beat I am pinned against the wall.

"You are very inviting, those eyes, those lips.." He said smelling my neck, I try to struggle against him and he throws me onto the ground.

I get up and I run to my room almost crying. This is why I hate guys they only want one thing and to me it is to special to lose to just anyone.

"Savannah??" My door squeaks open to reveal Thyme,

"Yes, in here" I say looking at my reflection in my small mirror.

"The Mistress would like you" she said walking into the room.

"Thyme what happened to her last maid??" I ask turning towards her.

"She was killed after she tried to kill the Master" she said sadly, they must have been close. Wow he is such a horny dick I say to myself.

*********
A/N

The plot is slowly- aka very slowly changing more changes in the next chapters to come

~Allie <3