12

"No, I just wanna talk" my heart sank, could she read my mind and see I was fantasising about Mistress Nellian....

Could she read all off my dreams and hopes.... Could she see that when ever I see Nell I just want to pull her close and squeeze that fine arse... Kiss those full perfect lips... Run my fingers through her curly hair....

I swallow the lump that was forming in my throat and finally answer concerned "Sure"

She gives me a huge smile and takes my warm hand in her cold soft one, she pulls me to the lounge room with the large grand piano.

She sits down on a large sofa and pats the seat next to her, I sigh and sit down beside her.

She turns towards me, "so do you like working here???" She says starting the conversation and biting her perfectly painted nail, I can definitely tell she wanted to know something, but this is just a small conversation starter...

"Its alright, I don't really like the master and his 'attempts' but it's ok other than I was kidnapped and sold" I say looking at my hands in my lap.

I have to choose my words very carefully cause I didn't want to give away my feelings about My Mistress a.k.a her best friend.

"How was your life before....." She was cut off my Mistress Nellian storming into the room. I instantly rose and bowed, she was probably looking for me too do some job....

She stares at Mia, growls and turns around. She walks to the door, I look up and see her look at me and then Mia. Her face then turns smug and she turns and makes her way to one of the lounges. Mia sighs and then continued....

"How was your life before the 'change' in your location???" She looks at Nellian and then at me, I sit back down.

"Alright, I had the bestest friends in the world, I was pretty popular.... I was a straight A student, very sporty.... I was going to take up a career in music... The day I was kidnapped, I had actually broke up with my boyfriend because..."

I cut myself off and then continue "and my friend took me to a club because I told him to say he broke up with me and she felt sorry for me and yea" I look up at Mia and she was nodding...

"So what another boy catches your fantsie??" She giggle and elbowed me... Her eyes shift and she stares at Nell, I turn and Nell looks away... Thats WEIRD!!!

"No" I say flatly... It is because I am a lesbian and I didn't want to be force into anything I didn't want to do.

"Oh okay, well why did you say he could say he broke up with you when it was the other way around???" I sigh at her question, I look up and glance at Nellian who was deep in thought.

"To not have my friends ask why, why after 18 months I broke up with him???"

"And why did you break up with him" Nellian blurts out, I turn and i swallow the lump that was forming again in my throat...

"Um...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

hey readers, what do you think of the new update?????

Good??? Bad?????

<3 Allie