7

I get to the Mistresses door, I take a deep breathe and knock on the door."Come in Savannah" she says, the way she says my name is music.

I come in and close the door behind "yes?? Mistress Nellian" I say curtseying.

"I need some help please" she says walking out of her closet in a new gown. I walk over to her and move her hair, she feels so soft and I button up the back of her dress.

I bit my lip and say "Done, Mistress" stepping back, she turns and smiles her sparkling white teeth.

"Thank you Savannah" she says my name again, which is driving me insane.

"Is that all mistress??" I ask looking at the ground cause those beautiful eyes were trying to search mine.

"Yes, Savannah you may leave." She says walks away to her full length mirror, I walk and close the door behind me. I slide down the wall and try to hold beck my excitement.

Her skin... Those eyes... Just her drives me and insides insane. I cover my face and pull myself off the floor and calm myself down. I skip down the stairs and decide to take a shower before Mistress Nellian needs me again.

I go to the female slave bathrooms and showers and I take a new set of clothes with me.

I take off my dress and my underwear, I turn the water on and I let the hot steamy water soak my body. I am in such a happy move I start to sing 'Marry Me' and I even start to dance a little.

OMG what ever Mistress Nellian has done to me, I seem to love it...
After I wash my hair and wash myself, I turn the water off and step out and dry myself off. I get dress and hum 'cups', I walk out with my hair in my towel and run into a hard body.

I look up and see it is Mistress Nellian, blush "I am so sorry Mistress, I will only be one moment.." I say trying to get away from this very awkward moment.

"You didn't tell me you could sing" she says stopping me.

"Well Mistress I have only known you for 3 days and I don't wanna die" I say the last bit biting my lip. I suddenly heard a angelic laugh I look up to see Mistress laugh, I frown and say "what??"

"Why would you die Savannah??" My insides melt but I fight to keep the frown.

"Because you never asked and I am not allowed to talk out of line"

"Ok..." She sad nodding

"Mistress how long have you been here waiting??" I ask looking up at her red speckled grey eyes.

"A while" and with that she was gone. Wow she is fast!!!

I walk to my room and hang up my towel after drying my hair, I tie my hair up. Sit on my hard bed and pull out a book. Since I am going to be here I am starting a diary.

15-10-13
Dear Diary,
I touched her, her skin is so soft just like I have dreamt!!!! I think I am in love, she said my name several times which just drove my insides inside.

Sometimes I just want to kiss those teasing full lips... I walked out of the shower today and guess who I ran into??? Her!!! We'll I need to go bye...

Savannah
xxxxxx

I hide the book under my bed and go to work, I fold some of Mistress Nellian's clothes and yes her delicates. I carry her folding up to her room....

Before i can knock I can her Nellian on the phone "I think I am in love, Mia" I her sing on the other side of the door.
I knock and I am told I can enter, I walk in and Mistress Nellian points to her wardrobe, as I put her clothes away.

I can hear the rest of the conversation "OMG, Mia you are so sexual"
Nellian giggles. I finish and I walk out and Mistress covers her phone "thank you, Savannah" I curtsy and leave and the last thing I hear is Nellian "Mia, I think I am in love!!"

I should have known I would never had a chance, I am her maid and slave. They bought me and I can never leave. I am just a puny, weak human...

She probable has a thing for a vampire lord or powerful vampires and one thing for sure males....

I was stupid enough to crush and fall in love with a vampire that I have only known for 3 days and she is straight... But there is a part of me that still hopes that she may be.. That she's a little 'bent'

I am pull out of my trance when Thyme walks past, "hey Savannah" she says holding a bucket and cloth.

"Hey Thyme" I mope.

"Savannah, are you alright??" She says alarmed and puts the cloth and bucket down at her feet.

"Yes, I am fine" I flatly lie.

"Ok, but Savannah I am here ok" she says stopping me with a sad look.

"Ok" I pull Thyme into a guest bedroom 'I have something to tell you, I'm....."

**************
A/N
This is were the story is going to start to change

~Allie <3